Trump’s hole-in-one

I thought this statement Trump put out a week or so ago was really funny. I’m dying to see how many people it triggers.

Snopes says it is unproven, but does note that witnesses do say it happened.

Lol what if every time I saw something left wing I didn’t like I called it Xi’s personal message…that would at least bring me down onto a level playing field with lefties that can’t think like konradv.
So then tell us what your problem is with snopes. They debunk false info regardless of who it is about. :dunno:

I'll say it now: Obama was a crappy golfer.

13 handicap is not crappy, but not great. But at least he does not cheat or lie about his scores.

Trump does both.

He shoots in the high 90s and then out of the blue he post a 68 in the GHIN....and then when people asked how he gained 28 strokes over his previous round he claims his GHIN account was hacked! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He also threw a baseball like a girl.
obama-girl-bike-lol.jpg

13 handicap is not crappy, but not great. But at least he does not cheat or lie about his scores.

Trump does both.

He shoots in the high 90s and then out of the blue he post a 68 in the GHIN....and then when people asked how he gained 28 strokes over his previous round he claims his GHIN account was hacked! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

As long as you're laughing yourself silly, I'll just drop the fact that yes, the scores were hacked according to the USGA.

"The scores were posted in the same manner that any other golfer or club in America can post, suggesting that a jokester has obtained access to Trump’s GHIN information.

“We have become aware of reports in the media questioning recent scores posted on President Trump’s GHIN account. As we dug into the data it appears someone has erroneously posted a number of scores on behalf of the GHIN user,” said a statement to Golfweek from Craig Annis, the managing director of communications for the USGA.

“We are taking corrective action to remove the scores and partnering with our allied golf associations, and their member clubs, to determine the origin of the issue.”

President Trump's golf scores hacked; USGA confirms it's looking into the matter

As long as you're laughing yourself silly, I'll just drop the fact that yes, the scores were hacked according to the USGA.

"The scores were posted in the same manner that any other golfer or club in America can post, suggesting that a jokester has obtained access to Trump’s GHIN information.

“We have become aware of reports in the media questioning recent scores posted on President Trump’s GHIN account. As we dug into the data it appears someone has erroneously posted a number of scores on behalf of the GHIN user,” said a statement to Golfweek from Craig Annis, the managing director of communications for the USGA.

“We are taking corrective action to remove the scores and partnering with our allied golf associations, and their member clubs, to determine the origin of the issue.”

President Trump's golf scores hacked; USGA confirms it's looking into the matter

As we dug into the data it appears someone has erroneously posted a number of scores on behalf of the GHIN user,” said a statement to Golfweek from Craig Annis, the managing director of communications for the USGA.

They said it appears someone else did it. But I am glad they took action to keep it from happening again.

At least he can get on a bicycle.

Trump has to take a golf cart if he has to walk more than 100 yards.
Plus he rides the cart on the greens. Big no-no in golf, but since he owned the courses no one said anything. Golf is big on being strict with its rules, so that just goes to show his entitlement, thinking rules don’t apply to him.

Forum List

Back