Trump's Heart of Stone

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Donald Trump and Melania entered the Welcome Concert yesterday with the Rolling Stones hit "Heart of Stone" blasting from the loudspeakers. I saw it on Fox. Neil Cavuto was puzzled as to why that song--didn't know what to make of it, he said. What a dope.
I've seen reactions on Facebook with people saying he is tone deaf, the song is about stalking girls on the street, blah blah blah.
I know exactly why he chose that song. Do you know?

'Cause you'll never break, never break, never break, never break
This heart of stone, oh no, no, you'll never break this heart of stone darling

No no this heart of stone
You'll never break it darling
You won't break this heart of stone oh no no no
You better go, you better go home
'Cause you'll, you'll never break this heart of stone
You better, you better drive on home

I feel so much better knowing that Trump is giving all his opponents the finger, spitting on their shoes, so to speak. You can be mean and refuse to perform at his party, refuse to be seen in association with him, but you will never break his heart. I'm off the hook. Pity for the old bastard isn't necessary.
Drive on home folks. He's not going to let it hurt him.

Donald Trump and Melania entered the Welcome Concert yesterday with the Rolling Stones hit "Heart of Stone" blasting from the loudspeakers. I saw it on Fox. Neil Cavuto was puzzled as to why that song--didn't know what to make of it, he said. What a dope.
I've seen reactions on Facebook with people saying he is tone deaf, the song is about stalking girls on the street, blah blah blah.

I feel so much better knowing that Trump is giving all his opponents the finger, spitting on their shoes, so to speak. You can be mean and refuse to perform at his party, refuse to be seen in association with him, but you will never break his heart. I'm off the hook. Pity for the old bastard isn't necessary.

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

Trump's Balls of Steel :smoke:

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

I'd rather envision the heart of stone, Lucy, but that's just me. LOL

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

I'd rather envision the heart of stone, Lucy, but that's just me. LOL

I wouldn't want to envision them either, so yes I vote for the heart of stone also :thup:

A determined and hard nosed person is much preferred over a heartless one, particularly one who is POTUS.

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

The world now awaits the day when Don's balls, accompanied by a small peritoneal tube (the so-called hernia sac), passes through internal ring, inguinal canal, and external ring to take its normal position in the scrotum.

A determined and hard nosed person is much preferred over a heartless one, particularly one who is POTUS.
"determined and hard nosed" sounds good. "Heartless" is just poetic license. Of course, the song was written when his heart HAD been broken. We all know that. But "hard nosed" works

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

The world now awaits the day when Don's balls, accompanied by a small peritoneal tube (the so-called hernia sac), passes through internal ring, inguinal canal, and external ring to take its normal position in the scrotum.
Are you trying to be funny here flashing your vast knowledge of male anatomy? (not surprising for obvious reasons) What else do you know about male reproductive organs....on second thought, please don't share it, I am about to have breakfast and don't want my appetite ruined....

Last edited:

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll O....K....A....Y :rolleyes-41:

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

Are you trying to be funny here flashing your vast knowledge of male anatomy? (not surprising for obvious reasons) What else do you know about male reproductive organs....on second thought, please don't share it, I am about to have breakfast and don't want my appetite ruined....

Biologists kinda learn that stuff shoog.

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll O....K....A....Y :rolleyes-41:

Eagerly looking forward to the fisrt season of Reality America, it's gonna be a great show.

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

Fenton is a Biologist?

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

Eagerly looking forward to the fisrt season of Reality America, it's gonna be a great show.

You have to stock up on the mega popcorn.

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

You have to stock up on the mega popcorn.

Done!

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

Fenton is a Biologist?

Molecular.

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

So that's what you call your extremely deep interest in male reproductive organs... learning something new every day...biologists.... taking oral and rectal temperatures with their probes....

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

So that's what you call your extremely deep interest in male reproductive organs... learning something new every day...biologists.... taking oral and rectal temperatures with their probes....

"So that's what you call your extremely deep interest in male reproductive organs"

I knew I should have become a Biologist, think how enjoyable each day at work would be :smoke:

"Trump's Heart of Stone"

"So that's what you call your extremely deep interest in male reproductive organs"

I knew I should have become a Biologist, think how enjoyable each day at work would be :smoke:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back