CDZ Trumps first 100 days

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Looks good to me! I can only wonder how well it would have gone had he not had to fight obstructionist traitors at every turn?

Trump's first 100 days

~Trans bathrooms died

~Obamacare dying

~ICE raids in "sanctuary cities"

~Removed regulations which will increase the number of jobs

~Cops are now safer

~Pipeline on the fast track

~TPP dying

~Hiring freeze on federal employees (military exempt)

~Gorsuch confirmed

Go Trump!

Seems a bit optimistic.

Trans bathrooms died. Is this what we have come to as your first accomplishment?

Obamacare. Ug. This is rather scary. W/O a doubt the math needed tweaked. The last failure and the chance pre-existing condition rules will be changed really has my attention.

I thought the ICE raids were regular happenings even under Obama and the media was blowing up the event to make Trump seem like a bad guy. If not, I have some threads you need to go update.

How are cops safer? I am unfamiliar with this one.

Is this the pipeline which carries six trains of oil a day we are talking about?

TPP dying, NAFTA going strong. I'm not necessarily a fan of either. I have some old free trade posts you have to come back me in about the benefits of restricting free trade / free capitalism.

Gorsuch was sure confirmed. He really does not seem like the worst fella would could have been nominated.

Looks good to me! I can only wonder how well it would have gone had he not had to fight obstructionist traitors at every turn?

Trump's first 100 days

~Trans bathrooms died

~Obamacare dying

~ICE raids in "sanctuary cities"

~Removed regulations which will increase the number of jobs

~Cops are now safer

~Pipeline on the fast track

~TPP dying

~Hiring freeze on federal employees (military exempt)

~Gorsuch confirmed

Go Trump!

So glad to hear about all those pipeline jobs. When will they start? Odd that the first three phases were completed without even a noticeable effect on jobs in this country, but you seem to think the last little bit will have a big effect on employment.

The last mile is what provides most of the jobs.

You want to explain that? I worked on pipelines for several years, and that's not how it was. All the equipment they tie the line into has been built for years.

• Banned
The remarks are the result of people who don't want to see America move forward.

You want to explain that? I worked on pipelines for several years, and that's not how it was. All the equipment they tie the line into has been built for years.

But not the jobs created in new oil fields now that transport costs have declined.

We already had the fracking boom and bust. That line is for Canadian bitumen. It has no effect on domestic oil production. Wanna try again?

But not the jobs created in new oil fields now that transport costs have declined.

Oh, I have an answer here. First, anyone who claimed the stimulus did not create jobs can not claim this did or they are hypocritical.

Second for the rest of us, upstream of the pipeline they can pump up to 470,000 barrels of oil a year for $7 per barrel less than before (Google's mid number train vs pipeline savings before construction is taken into account).

So, I don't know where their break even line was, but if the oil well workers got sent home at $70 a barrel before, they get sent home at $63 a barrel now. Probably a decently big deal for pipeline workers.

We can count railroad employees laid off vs pipeline employees hired sometime if we must.

Oh, I have an answer here. First, anyone who claimed the stimulus did not create jobs can not claim this did or they are hypocritical.

Second for the rest of us, upstream of the pipeline they can pump up to 470,000 barrels of oil a year for $7 per barrel less than before (Google's mid number train vs pipeline savings before construction is taken into account).

So, I don't know where their break even line was, but if the oil well workers got sent home at $70 a barrel before, they get sent home at $63 a barrel now. Probably a decently big deal for pipeline workers.

We can count railroad employees laid off vs pipeline employees hired sometime if we must.
Very few workers needed on an operating pipeline, unless it blows up. doubt the entire line between Canada and Texas needs more than a dozen controllers for the automated equipment, unless you want to count the ones who mow the grass on the right of way

Very few workers needed on an operating pipeline, unless it blows up. doubt the entire line between Canada and Texas needs more than a dozen controllers for the automated equipment, unless you want to count the ones who mow the grass on the right of way

We can compare the pipeline's mowing costs vs the railroad's!

From what all I can see Trump is doing good, no matter what the dishonest media claims.

From what all I can see Trump is doing good, no matter what the dishonest media claims.

Anything he has done you would not have?

This is a test btw, a very important one.

Off the top of my head I'll throw a couple big ones out and say Clinton should not have signed NAFTA and FDR should not have interred the Japanese.

What policy and personality tips do you have for Donald?

I have no tips to give him, other than keep doing what he is trying to do.

I have no tips to give him, other than keep doing what he is trying to do.

:( Come on buddy. There has to be something. Perhaps it is my critical half empty glass nature but neither Dan Marino nor Tom Brady get a pass from me on helpful hints.

Let's try hard not to sound like a paid cheerleader. Perhaps something with the healthcare revision? Maybe something with vetting appointees?

EVERYONE I vote for besides myself has a list of positives and negatives. Heck, a year later I'll even have critiques on what I could have done better lol.

I have answered your question. My advice for Trump is for him to keep doing what he has promised he would do. What he is trying to do.

Seems a bit optimistic.

Trans bathrooms died. Is this what we have come to as your first accomplishment?

Obamacare. Ug. This is rather scary. W/O a doubt the math needed tweaked. The last failure and the chance pre-existing condition rules will be changed really has my attention.

I thought the ICE raids were regular happenings even under Obama and the media was blowing up the event to make Trump seem like a bad guy. If not, I have some threads you need to go update.

How are cops safer? I am unfamiliar with this one.

Is this the pipeline which carries six trains of oil a day we are talking about?

TPP dying, NAFTA going strong. I'm not necessarily a fan of either. I have some old free trade posts you have to come back me in about the benefits of restricting free trade / free capitalism.

Gorsuch was sure confirmed. He really does not seem like the worst fella would could have been nominated.

The pipeline is being done by the Canadian company called Enbridge. It's the same company that had a pipeline crossing the Kalamazoo
river in Michigan. They were cited for leaking pipes for 3 years until the pipe finally burst. The oil called Tar Sands is heavier than water and sinks to the
bottom. We have no technology to clean it up. But this company, in spite of warnings and fines, continued to pump oil until the K river was
totally polluted. The local people and indians on both sides of the border teamed up to oppose the Keystone and rightly so. Don't believe the story that
it creates jobs, it will create about 3-4000 temporary jobs. Risk vs Reward does not pay here.

The NAFTA Treaty that Trump is thinking to deep six has 2 sides to it. Those companies currently making parts in Mexico are producing those parts
cheaper than if they were made here. That translates into cheaper final products. If those jobs are brought back here, they will be more
expensive to produce making the final price of the product more expensive. In the end, we would probably sell less than leaving it alone resulting in no
net gain.

Forum List

Back