Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

Discussion in 'ObamaCare' started by Eaglewings, Oct 12, 2017.

1. debbiedowner

debbiedowner Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,879
    No one has addressed when talking about lower premiums for any plan the fact a percentage of each rate increase is dictated by a state respective insurance office an insurance company is supposed to have by their state laws monies in reserve in case they go belly up or that is a pandemic and they cannot meet their claims obligations.

2. debbiedowner

debbiedowner Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,879
    Nope and I never plan to I am getting ready to call it quits in a year or maybe two. I am in a management position with a broker for the past 21 years. And to tell the truth I don't have skin in the game whether or not ACA is repealed, I just try and pull out the misinformation. I have never really been a fan of it, it turned into a boondoggle very quick and even worse that trump has gotten a hold of it.

The general public believes agents are getting rich off this because the volume you can do during open enrollment. Well since there were over a hundred thousand agents registered last year with the marketplace and now only around 64,000 now that should tell you something. Some companies do not pay commissions at all to re-enroll and some pay so little it's just about not worth anyone's time running around for 2.5 months this year.

3. P@triot

P@triot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,795
    LMAO! That’s now how it works - sweetie. The ACA doesn’t have the authority to expand the power of the federal government. Only the U.S. Constitution can do that.

4. Vandalshandle

Vandalshandle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,159
    I have already blown your argument on that out of the water. In addition, the federal government has been mandating the coverages that private insurers sell as Medicare Advantage plans for decades.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. P@triot

P@triot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,795
    That’s literally impossible because I don’t have an “argument”. I simply have the U.S. Constitution - the highest law in the land. Thanks for playing, junior.
    Yep...the federal government has been violating the U.S. Constitution for decades. Many decades to be specific. Hell, just the existence of Medicare is a monumental violation of the U.S. Constitution.

6. Vandalshandle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,159
    My mistake. i did not know that your amatuer legal knowledge overturned the Supreme Court.

Do you win my cases when you present them to yourself?

7. P@triot

P@triot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,795
    There again, the Supreme Court cannot alter law (they are part of the judicial branch while only the legislative branch can alter law). The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land. The Supreme Court cannot legally overrule it.

This is the basic stuff covered in high school. Maybe you progressives should have attended class rather than skipping to get stoned. :dunno:

8. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,199
    Where did I say there wasn't any fraud already? The point is there will be more FRAUD with Trump's excutive order. You cannot force insurers to cover states they don't want to do business in PERIOD. Nor can you force insurers to sell out of state insurance to someone that lives in a state that they do not cover, nor want to cover--PERIOD.

To make health care changes (since we are currently ruled under FEDERAL Health Care Law aka Obamacare) not the states. The States no longer control health care in this country.

Therefore,
    Congress would have to approve of a new health care bill (or) make changes to the existing Obamacare, and it would then need to be signed into law, & then it is sent to the 50 States--so they can set up their Obamacare exchanges, (if they opted in for an Obamacare exchange--or you purchase it through a Federal Government mainframe) & the insurers in those states will write their policies according to the new or revised Federal HEALTH CARE LAW--not one of Trump's bullshit Executive orders.

Congress will not fund an executive order--without a Health Care bill that they have approved of and signed into law. You have NOT elected a King or Dictator.

Sweet baby Jesus how many times do I need to explain this to you? You know for as much as you hate Obamacare, you sure don't know Jack shit as to the way it's set up.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  9. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,199

You didn't get the ACA (Obamacare) through an executive order, therefore you cannot change or alter the ACA with an executive order.

Changes--repeal/replace whatever will have to go through congress via a bill--voted upon then signed into law before anything can be done.

Civics 101

10. Vandalshandle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,159
    I have sent a wire to the Supreme Court advising them that they should all step down, because you have found their decisions to be faulty. I am sure that they will all submit their resignations by Friday of this week.