Trump's Campaign fleeces Freedom Kids

Trump is a crook who surrounds himself with other crooks. He calls his opponents liars and crooks in an attempt to deflect away from his own lying and fraud, but he is by far the biggest liar and crook of the 2016 Presidential campaign. His lies and fraud are epic.

Yo, sounds more like you are describing Hillary Clinton? My thoughts exactly on Hillary Clinton!!!

"GTP"

Poor wannabe Rambo....he can't defend Trumpf....all he can do is throw insults because there is no defense for the deadbeat he supports.

Trump is a crook who surrounds himself with other crooks. He calls his opponents liars and crooks in an attempt to deflect away from his own lying and fraud, but he is by far the biggest liar and crook of the 2016 Presidential campaign. His lies and fraud are epic.

Well he's not a bigger crook than Hitlery. Hitlery the stupid, careless and incompetent.

Hillary is not a crook.....you all have tried desperately to claim she is a crook while defending the real crook.

I guess that is why you didn't offer any type of excuse for his fleecing these young girls, right?

although i find the existence of 'freedom kids' exploitive and disgusting i cant get behind treating them like trump did.

just goes to show how much he's out for the little guy - does anyone really doubt that trump would change the terms of a deal unilaterally and leave the little guy holding the bag?

Well he's not a bigger crook than Hitlery. Hitlery the stupid, careless and incompetent.
Trump is the one with pending court trials for fraud. All you have on Clinton is propagandized trash talk. She ain't the one with the pending court case for thievery, Little Donnie is.
The head of the fbi said because of her incompetence, more than likely our enemies got top secret information. That's what you call presidential material.

If it had been information that would have threatened our country, I'm sure that his results would have been different. You Trumpf diehards are trying desperately to find something to make Hillary look even 1/100th as bad as Trump and are failing miserably. More and more stuff keeps coming out on the deadbeat....he already is a disgrace, this just piles more on him.

Trump is the one with pending court trials for fraud. All you have on Clinton is propagandized trash talk. She ain't the one with the pending court case for thievery, Little Donnie is.
The head of the fbi said because of her incompetence, more than likely our enemies got top secret information. That's what you call presidential material.
As usual, unable to defend Trump, the deflection goes to trash talking Clinton with partisan propaganda talking points.
Anyone but Hillary!

Even a trash heap deadbeat? You're pathetic.

As usual, unable to defend Trump, the deflection goes to trash talking Clinton with partisan propaganda talking points.
we don't have to defend Trump. What is it you feel he did wrong? fraud, it is in court. The courts will decide. I don't have to defend it. he didn't hire me for that. For what it's worth, there were many individuals who were successful at his university. how is that possible if there was fraud? Maybe you should actually stop with the libturd feel sorry for someone and concentrate on where your candidate will end up after all of this is over. LOL.

If it had been information that would have threatened our country, I'm sure that his results would have been different. You Trumpf diehards are trying desperately to find something to make Hillary look even 1/100th as bad as Trump and are failing miserably. More and more stuff keeps coming out on the deadbeat....he already is a disgrace, this just piles more on him.
nope, she's done that for herself. Benghazi is her issue. It will always be her issue. It isn't swept away and I will for one continue to call her a murderer and liar because of Benghazi. 33,000 emails deleted. hmmmmmmmmmmmm why?

It's not surprising that Trump's campaign would do something like this, it is exactly right up Trump's alley to make promises he can't keep, to violate an agreement that he's made. We saw that with his Fake University, his realty scam in Mexico and they way he fleeced hard workers who did some work for him and didn't get paid.

Now he's taking advantage of this group of young girls...having them perform (however badly) at his rally and then skipping out on paying them what was agreed on. Then, asking them to perform at another rally only to cancel them out after they had spend money on travel, hotel, and other essentials. What a jerk.

This is the kind of man many on this forum think should be our leader.....:badgrin:

Jeff Popick, father of the smallest Freedom Kid and author of "Freedom's Call" (the song performed at the Trump rally), told The Washington Post by phone on Monday that he planned to file a lawsuit against the campaign for violating its agreement with the group.

When Popick first reached out to the Trump campaign about performing, he spoke with various people including former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski. His understanding from the campaign was that the Kids would make two appearances in Florida, where Popick lives. The first event didn't come to fruition, and Popick says he asked for $2,500 in payment for the second performance, in Pensacola. The campaign made a counter-offer: How about a table where the group could presell albums? Popick took the deal.

When they arrived at the venue, though, there was no table, Popick says. The result was "complete chaos," he said. "They clearly had made no provisions for that."

When Trump made the sudden decision to skip the January Fox News debate and instead hold an event for veterans, a representative of the campaign called Popick to see if the Freedom Kids might perform. The call came the day before the event, Popick says, which was being held in Des Moines at 6:30 p.m. With the promise that the exposure from the event would be "huge," Popick readily agreed, and the kids and their parents packed up for a direct flight to Chicago and a long drive to Iowa.

It wasn't to be. When the plane landed, Popick had a message from the campaign staffer indicating that there was a change of plan. ......The cost of the flights, rental car and hotel were all absorbed by Popick.

After that, he kept reaching out "again and again and again and again," without luck. He was passed around between staffers; calls went unreturned even after calls were promised. ........."We are now asking and DEMANDING for what has been promised to us and is now long-overdue (and has been rightly earned by us); that is, a performance at the convention," an email dated July 9 reads. "Or, be made whole."

"These are guys that insist they're straight shooters," Popick said,......

The creator of the viral pro-Trump act ‘USA Freedom Kids’ now plans to sue the campaign
I call bullshit

Yeah, because you are probably a deadbeat yourself. Only deadbeats defend another deadbeat.
I agree, you defending hill is definitely deadbeat.

we don't have to defend Trump. What is it you feel he did wrong?
Of course you don't defend a deadbeat if you think the same way as a deadbeat. What he did wrong is "he didn't keep his word".....what kind of President would that make? Besides, he is doing it again.

Trump Can't Stand the Heat

fraud, it is in court. The courts will decide. I don't have to defend it. he didn't hire me for that.

Well, you're right there....there is no defense for him. And, the dad of one of the kids is going to take it to court. I'm sure that Trump will lose that one.

For what it's worth, there were many individuals who were successful at his university. how is that possible if there was fraud?
People that got scammed with his university are suing him. We will find out soon enough that there was fraud. Most of us can see that there was...only his die-hard supporters are dismissing his behavior. I wonder why?

Maybe you should actually stop with the libturd feel sorry for someone and concentrate on where your candidate will end up after all of this is over. LOL.

My candidate will end up in the White House....yours will end up in the "also-ran" pile.

nope, she's done that for herself. Benghazi is her issue. It will always be her issue. It isn't swept away and I will for one continue to call her a murderer and liar because of Benghazi. 33,000 emails deleted. hmmmmmmmmmmmm why?

Well that just shows that you are narrow-minded. Bush and Reagan had many more attacks on embassies where more than 4 people died. Bush destroyed millions of e-mails to avoid being found out. Benghazi is a Republican created issue....nothing different than what has happened in times before and only proves that conservatives are hypocrites. And your continued discussion of the issue just makes you look silly....most sensible people have moved on.

You are so full of shit. Slinging your dirty diaper around and around and around doesn't create facts. You are just a shill, anybody here knows it by now.

we don't have to defend Trump. What is it you feel he did wrong?
Of course you don't defend a deadbeat if you think the same way as a deadbeat. What he did wrong is "he didn't keep his word".....what kind of President would that make? Besides, he is doing it again.

Trump Can't Stand the Heat

fraud, it is in court. The courts will decide. I don't have to defend it. he didn't hire me for that.

Well, you're right there....there is no defense for him. And, the dad of one of the kids is going to take it to court. I'm sure that Trump will lose that one.

For what it's worth, there were many individuals who were successful at his university. how is that possible if there was fraud?
People that got scammed with his university are suing him. We will find out soon enough that there was fraud. Most of us can see that there was...only his die-hard supporters are dismissing his behavior. I wonder why?

Maybe you should actually stop with the libturd feel sorry for someone and concentrate on where your candidate will end up after all of this is over. LOL.

My candidate will end up in the White House....yours will end up in the "also-ran" pile.

you mean to say you hope that, right? Do you have some magic eight ball you're using? LOL. just cause you can put that in print doesn't make it so poindexter. you should learn how to be more politically correct. What will you do if that doesn't come to fruition? Oh no!!!!!!! DOH

Well that just shows that you are narrow-minded. Bush and Reagan had many more attacks on embassies where more than 4 people died. Bush destroyed millions of e-mails to avoid being found out. Benghazi is a Republican created issue....nothing different than what has happened in times before and only proves that conservatives are hypocrites. And your continued discussion of the issue just makes you look silly....most sensible people have moved on.
so you admit that the hill is responsible for the Benghazi deaths, thanks for finally admitting that.

so you admit that the hill is responsible for the Benghazi deaths, thanks for finally admitting that.
She's getting paid for this, they have hundreds of them posting on the net.

She makes her side look like a bunch of desperate dumb assholes though.

An Actual crook vs an accused crook?

Which person had 3500 lawsuits and is now facing a RICO and Fraud charge for ripping off people?

Hillary is not a crook.....you all have tried desperately to claim she is a crook while defending the real crook.

I guess that is why you didn't offer any type of excuse for his fleecing these young girls, right?

Well stupid, careless and incompetent she truly is.

Oh I assume a jury will decide about Trump. If it gets that far.

An Actual crook vs an accused crook?

Which person had 3500 lawsuits and is now facing a RICO and Fraud charge for ripping off people?

Well I'm sure the courts will decide. If any of it ever makes it to court that is.

He didn't indict because he couldn't prove intent.

Yo, Trump All The Way!!!

"GTP"

Yep, all the way to the "also ran" pile.

Yo, I think Hillary Clinton should be investigated for murder! Take a look at the people she associated with, died, in mysterious ways? The last one murdered was getting ready to testify against the DNC?

"GTP"
200 (18).gif

Forum List

Back