trump's call for protests are getting more intense

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Yes, he is showing some clear signs of increasing desperation. I have no doubt that there are people out there who are willing to use whatever means possible to protect him. Today it is protest. What will be his demand tomorrow? He is not hesitant to use the "second amendment" argument.

Uh huh. Here are six videos of the scum YOU vote for, encouraging violence. Hypocrites...

Yes, he is showing some clear signs of increasing desperation. I have no doubt that there are people out there who are willing to use whatever means possible to protect him. Today it is protest. What will be his demand tomorrow? He is not hesitant to use the "second amendment" argument.
It's a very sad day when it comes down to the fact that someone has to take back our government from the Nazi's.

It's a very sad day when it comes down to the fact that someone has to take back our government from the Nazi's.
You have really gone off the deep end. The government hasn't been taken by Nazis because you don't like who won. You're just an overly emotional child.

E9qc65iXsAAv4-C.jpg

Uh huh. Here are six videos of the scum YOU vote for, encouraging violence. Hypocrites...
I've never seen them. How about you?

As more indictments come, which they will., trump will intensify his calls to his cult to protect him. Those calls with begin to mention the "second amendment." His attacks on Jack Smith and his family will increase.

trump is very predictable. His moves and words are so very close to that of a Mafia Boss. His desperation is thickening. He will take down the entire country to escape jail.

"ONE CAN ONLY PRESUME"? WTF? Is this what passes for political commentary on the left? If you are filled with an abiding hatred for the former president you don't need no stinking facts or evidence. It's simple, all you have to do is presume.

Last edited:
trump is expecting large demonstrations and even violence to stop the DOJ. Fulton County. and NY. Ask the people sitting on jail how it has gone for them after the Capitol attack.
No, I think the orange right is right in absurdity,

If it acts up violently, it will be put down even worse.
I've never seen them. How about you?
You have really gone off the deep end. The government hasn't been taken by Nazis because you don't like who won. You're just an overly emotional child.
I don't think anyone would be at all surprised if he one day overtly told his cult to launch violent attacks.

It would probably require a conviction and impending jail time for him to do that, but it would not be surprising.

And, of course, sadly, that's what we would see. The Manson Girls with guns.

Forum List

Back