Trump's big lie about China to boost the stock market....tsk, tsk

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
So he tweets this a few days ago, to try to turn the stock market around:

""""Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The deal I just made with China is, by far, the greatest and biggest deal ever made for our Great Patriot Farmers in the history of our Country. In fact, there is a question as to whether or not this much product can be produced? Our farmers will figure it out. Thank you China!

7:09 AM - 12 Oct 2019"""""
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

I knew this was bullshit.
And I was right.

From the Wall Street Journal, who USED to be sort of kind to Donald:

Uncertainty Clouds China’s Commitment to U.S. Farm Purchases
The roughly $50 billion in agriculture products touted by President Trump is far beyond what China has historically spent each year

"...Beijing is pushing the U.S. to drop plans to impose new 15% tariffs on $156 billion in consumer goods starting Dec. 15 and could use the farm purchases as leverage.

Chinese negotiators continue to say purchases must be based on actual demand and at fair-market prices, according to people briefed on the matter. The roughly $50 billion in farm products touted by President Trump is far beyond what China has historically spent in any one year and would likely require Beijing to lean heavily on its state-owned firms to accomplish.

“The uncertainty is still there,” says John Frisbie, managing director of international consulting firm Hills & Company and former president of the U.S.-China Business Council."""

Anything to get a fair playing field for America the fucking libtardos bitch about.

Move to China, you'll be much happier there.

Anything to get a fair playing field for America the fucking libtardos bitch about.

This isn't about the trade war itself, fucking idiot, it's about Trump's LIE about an agreement that has not taken place.

Are you really this fucking stupid, or just stubborn about your love for Putin's bitch?

Oh...wait....I get it. It was too much reading for you. Another one of Trump's beloved under-educated.

The deal I just made with China is, by far, the greatest and biggest deal ever made for our Great Patriot Farmers in the history of our Country. In fact, there is a question as to whether or not this much product can be produced? Our farmers will figure it out. Thank you China!

And I was right.

The roughly $50 billion in agriculture products touted by President Trump is far beyond what China has historically spent each year

"...Beijing is pushing the U.S. to drop plans to impose new 15% tariffs on $156 billion in consumer goods starting Dec. 15 and could use the farm purchases as leverage.

Chinese negotiators continue to say purchases must be based on actual demand and at fair-market prices, according to people briefed on the matter. The roughly $50 billion in farm products touted by President Trump is far beyond what China has historically spent in any one year and would likely require Beijing to lean heavily on its state-owned firms to accomplish.

“The uncertainty is still there,” says John Frisbie, managing director of international consulting firm Hills & Company and former president of the U.S.-China Business Council."""

The idiotic NBA thugs and goons sorta stuck their snouts into it, wouldn't you agree?

This isn't about the trade war, fucking idiot, it's about Trump's LIE about an agreement that has not taken place.

Are you really this fucking stupid, or just stubborn about your love for Putin's bitch?

Oh...wait....I get it. It was too much reading for you. Another one of Trump's beloved under-educated.

Go pound sand, petunia. Obamakov allowed China to rip us off and Trump is calling bullshit. Something pencil neck Obamakov didn't have the balls to do.

MAGA, bitch, suck on it.

And I was right.

It is his job to inform and encourage us, right?

Forum List

Back