Trump's America according to the left. Everyone at the RIOTS (not protests) are democrats.

This is what they do. They cause mayhem, attack, insult, destroy and murder and then yell like fucking petulant pussies if any of US either insult back or retaliate or defend ourselves.

This is what they are. Blowhard, hypocrites, virtue signaling losers.

You and the bald guy need to learn to prove what you say if you ever want people to believe you.
Go ahead and prove they vote for Democrats.

prove they dont

This is what they do. They cause mayhem, attack, insult, destroy and murder and then yell like fucking petulant pussies if any of US either insult back or retaliate or defend ourselves.

Tell me exactly how driving in with an AR15 from another state after curfew and being 17, subsequently shooting and wounding one man and then killing 2 others is self-defense? Only one person in that scenario is armed by the way.

You haven't seen the picture of the guy who was shot in the arm?
He was holding a Glock pistol which he aimed at Kyle before getting shot.

This is the court filing. From the filing.

"Rosenbaum appears to be unarmed for the duration of the video."

What information do you have that states otherwise?

How could you possibly miss this?
View attachment 383113
View attachment 383114

You are right the third guy had a gun. Again from the court filing.
Grosskreutz, who had begun to approach the defendant. When the defendant shot Huber. Grosskreutz freezes, ducks, and takes a step back. Grosskreutz puts his hands in the air. Grosskreutz then moves towards the defendant who then points his gun at him and shoots, firing one shot.

No mention that Grosskreutz pointed his gun at him. So how does that counts as self-defense?

Yep...he put his hands up and backed away,and then he charged Kyle.
Stupid move.

Moving towards him is not "charging" oh and by the way would you accept self defense as an argument in this case? Americans who thwarted train terror attack become French citizens I'm guessing you, as do I, by the way, think of people willing to risk their lives in confronting armed people who have shot people as heroes. Yet here you are defending the attacker.

Dont go off on a tangent,we're talking about the idiots that tried to assault Kyle.
The video is clear,he backed away and once he thought Kyle was distracted he charged him.
To bad for him.

These pussies would never say a damn thing much less start violence if not in a big mob. That is why they hide in the big cities because they know anywhere else they would not have the numbers advantage and the political backing to let them get away with crime.

Tell me exactly how driving in with an AR15 from another state after curfew and being 17, subsequently shooting and wounding one man and then killing 2 others is self-defense? Only one person in that scenario is armed by the way.

View attachment 383113
View attachment 383114

Grosskreutz, who had begun to approach the defendant. When the defendant shot Huber. Grosskreutz freezes, ducks, and takes a step back. Grosskreutz puts his hands in the air. Grosskreutz then moves towards the defendant who then points his gun at him and shoots, firing one shot.

No mention that Grosskreutz pointed his gun at him. So how does that counts as self-defense?

Go fuck yourself

Oh I'm terribly sorry. Does actually using accurate information upset your tender sensibilities? Maybe mommy can draw you a nice soothing bath with lots of bubbles. You'll feel allll better.

What accurate information?

View attachment 383113
View attachment 383114

Stupid move.

Moving towards him is not "charging" oh and by the way would you accept self defense as an argument in this case? Americans who thwarted train terror attack become French citizens I'm guessing you, as do I, by the way, think of people willing to risk their lives in confronting armed people who have shot people as heroes. Yet here you are defending the attacker.

Dont go off on a tangent,we're talking about the idiots that tried to assault Kyle.
The video is clear,he backed away and once he thought Kyle was distracted he charged him.
To bad for him.

It's not a tangent. What it is, is me pointing out that you undoubtedly accept the premise that citizens reacting to armed men threatening other people by attacking them is an act of heroism. Yet in this case and despite that this person was arrested on murder charges you don't accept that premise. Is that not relevant?

View attachment 383113
View attachment 383114

Go fuck yourself

Oh I'm terribly sorry. Does actually using accurate information upset your tender sensibilities? Maybe mommy can draw you a nice soothing bath with lots of bubbles. You'll feel allll better.

Court filings, since those are based on actual police investigations.

View attachment 383113
View attachment 383114

Stupid move.

To bad for him.

It's not a tangent. What it is, is me pointing out that you undoubtedly accept the premise that citizens reacting to armed men threatening other people by attacking them is an act of heroism. Yet in this case and despite that this person was arrested on murder charges you don't accept that premise. Is that not relevant?

He wont be convicted.

View attachment 383113
View attachment 383114

Go fuck yourself

So tell me.
How could they have had an investigation overnight?
There are lawyers coming out of the woodwork taking his case pro bono and many more who say it was a clear case of self defense.

View attachment 383113
View attachment 383114

Go fuck yourself

So tell me.
How could they have had an investigation overnight?
There are lawyers coming out of the woodwork taking his case pro bono and many more who say it was a clear case of self defense.

You can interview witnesses overnight and you can determine if you have enough information to pursue conviction something they have clearly done. As to what lawyers say and how they react, can't say you can draw any conclusions from that. The US has a conviction rate of over 90 percent. Odds are he is guilty.

One of the guys who assaulted Kyle was armed with a glock and another clubbed him over the head with a skateboard then tried to take his rifle. The first man shot tried to push a flaming dumpster to a gas station presumably to cause a giant explosion but one of kyle's friends put it out with a fire extinguisher which upset the rioters very much and is probably the instigating factor for the entire incident.

The lefties are stomping out the lefties(suicide in the fast lane)!!

Forum List

Back