Trump’s 2020 banners are being made in China

So I watched the video, and nowhere does it claim that Trump actually commissioned these banners for his campaign. They actually quote the Chinese company as saying they are doing it on there own initiative, and make no mention of any "orders".

I know this will come as a shock to TDS patients, but there is a significant market for such items. Take a look on Amazon.
Lol you are such a dumbass. Good god. It is just incredible how hard you people try to justify this shit. Uh no. Trump did tell them. Why in the fuck would these Chinese citizens make flags for Trump otherwise. God you’re so fucking dumb that it makes me ill.

They would make them to sell them, cheese dick. China makes/sells all kinds of knock-off items.

Why is that hard for you to understand?
That is such horseshit. They wouldn’t make flags and then export them during this tariff non sense. If those flags are going to private corporations in the US, who is buying and selling them exactly? You have no idea at all.

Wholesale Trump Flags - Buy Cheap Trump Flags 2019 on Sale in Bulk from Chinese Wholesalers | DHgate.com

Wholesale Trump flags. Tons of them made in China. Trump must of told them to go all out and even put his face on some of them.

That took me a whole 30 seconds to find on Google.

You’re the fucking dumbass.

WATCH: Trump's 2020 Campaign Banners are Being Made in China

Surprised? You shouldn’t be. I wonder what excuses or deflections Trump supporters will make for this. Here’s a possible list:

1) Fake News! It just is, okay? I don’t need to explain why!

2) But, but, HILLARY!

3) You’re just butthurt Trump won....over 2 years ago!

4) Good, now the Chinese will be more patriotic to America!

5) That video is CGI funded by the Clinton Foundation!

6) So? (This one is almost a guarantee lol)

7) It makes liberals mad so it’s worth it! Derp!
Bootleg banners. You will find bootleg merchandise from all kinds of countries being dumped in the USA in 2020.

So I watched the video, and nowhere does it claim that Trump actually commissioned these banners for his campaign. They actually quote the Chinese company as saying they are doing it on there own initiative, and make no mention of any "orders".

I know this will come as a shock to TDS patients, but there is a significant market for such items. Take a look on Amazon.
Lol you are such a dumbass. Good god. It is just incredible how hard you people try to justify this shit. Uh no. Trump did tell them. Why in the fuck would these Chinese citizens make flags for Trump otherwise. God you’re so fucking dumb that it makes me ill.
The Chinese make anything they think Americans will buy. If you think they only make campaign merchandise on specific orders from a politician, you are literally dumber than dead.

Do you even read what you post?
:iyfyus.jpg:

They would make them to sell them, cheese dick. China makes/sells all kinds of knock-off items.

Why is that hard for you to understand?
That is such horseshit. They wouldn’t make flags and then export them during this tariff non sense. If those flags are going to private corporations in the US, who is buying and selling them exactly? You have no idea at all.

Wholesale Trump Flags - Buy Cheap Trump Flags 2019 on Sale in Bulk from Chinese Wholesalers | DHgate.com

Wholesale Trump flags. Tons of them made in China. Trump must of told them to go all out and even put his face on some of them.

That took me a whole 30 seconds to find on Google.

You’re the fucking dumbass.
Oh wonderful you managed to do research. It’s amazing when you asshats only do this to win an argument. Of course, the actual video I cited shows these workers making fucking large banners not flags. That obviously means they are being sent directly to the campaign. Constituents in mass wouldn’t buy something like this. They, you know, would buy flags.

Idiot.

Here you go, Billy000 I guess you think Sanders and Biden personally commissioned every bit of this merchandise, right?

Amazon:
Biden
Sanders

You sorta missed my link in your last tirade, better click these so you don't look so stupid!
:itsok:

The Chinese make anything they think Americans will buy. If you think they only make campaign merchandise on specific orders from a politician, you are literally dumber than dead.

Do you even read what you post?
:iyfyus.jpg:
Uh no there isn’t some wide market for constituents buying these massive banners. Sure some morons would, but voters in general don’t buy shit like that.

Here you go, Billy000 I guess you think Sanders and Biden personally commissioned every bit of this merchandise, right?

Amazon:
Biden
Sanders

You sorta missed my link in your last tirade, better click these so you don't look so stupid!
:itsok:
Uh gee well the obvious difference is what is actually being sold. We are talking about large scale campaign banners. Obviously they are meant for campaign rallies you dipshit.

Uh gee well the obvious difference is what is actually being sold. We are talking about large scale campaign banners. Obviously they are meant for campaign rallies you dipshit.
Wow, you're so smart! I wonder why they're offering campaign banners 4 1/2 x 10ft then? That must be fake news, right? 'Cause Amazon is a right wing conspiracy site?
:umno::asshole:

Wow, you're so smart! I wonder why they're offering campaign banners 4 1/2 x 10ft then? That must be fake news, right? 'Cause Amazon is a right wing conspiracy site?
:umno::asshole:
Thanks! I am smart. I saw nothing like that on either page lol. Of course, the next obvious question would be where were they made?

Surprised? You shouldn’t be. I wonder what excuses or deflections Trump supporters will make for this. Here’s a possible list:

2) But, but, HILLARY!

I would have to say 1) Fake news.

2) But, but, HILLARY!

So USA Today goes to a sweat shop in China where women are treated as 2nd class citizens and make barely 50 cents a day, and there is a hit job with the woman making 1 banner. Wow, seems pretty lame because none of the other "workers"(what liberals call people) seem to be making them. And what is to say that these banners are for President Trump or some other person who barely makes minimum wage but wants to show his support to the President. Ah yes, just typical of the Lame Stream Media to try to put a hit on the President as it has for the past 2 1/2 years...Russia...Russia...Russia....

To think like a liberal, you must remove all grey matter out of your cranium and shove the rest of it up Uranus.
The average factory worker in China makes $600 to $800 a month.That's about 3x what a Vietnamese makes at Osprey backpacks

China's economic philosophy is to do things cheaper by cheating. America should do the same, my friends!

President Trump is doing EVERYTHING... RIGHT...

D6-GDc7-LX4-AAk4f-M.jpg

We have just gotten a preview of how the left will spin it if Trump is reelected in 2020 he colluded with China to steal the election.

LMFAO Good one.

You can bet the left will be collusion crazy when Trump wins in 2020.

Wonder if Mueller will be available for another investigation??

So now it's gone from "Trump is a Russian agent!" to "Trump's campaign banners are made in China!".

Democrats really are pitiful, it's kinda sad. Maybe "Dem Rehab" should be a thing?

Forum List

Back