Trump - You must protect me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I have never seen a political leader insist everyone protect him so often. No President (Republican or Democrat) in the last 50 years has done this. He calls upon his fellow republican, lawmakers, lawyers, and voters for protection nearly every week. Why? An ex-President with such a macho - strongman public image then turns around and acts like a sniveling child. What is this man so afraid of? :oops:

I have never seen a political leader insist everyone protect him so often. No President (Republican or Democrat) in the last 50 years has done this. He calls upon his fellow republican, lawmakers, lawyers, and voters for protection nearly every week. Why? An ex-President with such a macho - strongman public image then turns around and acts like a sniveling child. What is this man so afraid of? :oops:
Nonsense.

What are you so afraid of little man?

If Joe took what Trump has in his short political career, he would have quit a year after his election as Senator. We look at a rich people and are wary or even jealous. We need to look at lifetime politicians also. Joe is non-descript man of power for a half century and as one of us peasants would be cleaning shitters.

Makes sense....so far he is the only one standing up to and trying to rid the country of you America hating commies.

It would be nice if republicans wouldn't pay his lawyers.

It would be nice if folks like you minded your own business as much as you minded Trump's business, and then political forums probably wouldn't exist and we could use this message board for sharing fun things like hobbies and history and such.

But thanks for sharing this brilliant post with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back