Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

as there economy tanks...

I’m listening Klobuchar saying trumps tweets don’t work lol

Fuckin liberals are losers

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

And what about the Patents and Copyright issues?

• Banned

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

You poor losers lol tds just won’t go away lol

So you keep defending Rump with your STDS. Does that mean another Rump Cabinet Member is going to be fired, quit or indicted very soon and you are helping to find a replacement?

upload_2019-8-25_23-54-53.jpeg

aria190821.gif

aria190821.gif
When it comes to survival. Real survival. Many know who to follow in those times. There are so many people who are "qualified" but not in the top of their fields that many will die just for that. We have seen it during Katrina as an example with the Mayor and Governor at that time. The reality and the social justice game blaming others are two different things.

aria190821.gif
When it comes to survival. Real survival. Many know who to follow in those times. There are so many people who are "qualified" but not in the top of their fields that many will die just for that. We have seen it during Katrina as an example with the Mayor and Governor at that time. The reality and the social justice game blaming others are two different things.
Screen+Shot+2019-08-24+at+7.25.39+AM.png

Now is not the time to give anything to them. Let the tariffs hit and let them know "this is the deal you sign, or we continue with more tariffs. if needed, a National Emergency you Communist SOBs".

This is the opportunity of a lifetime to crush them, or at least, get them in line. You give them a lifeline, they will be worse. Their word means nothing, you need iron clad agreement with serious repercussions if the violate. Future presidents will be weak, so you need a company driven legal process, not just govt. Even make it a crime for a U.S company if they do NOT pursue a grievance against China is they violate any agreement.

It's going to be tricky, but Trump and his team have to demand the moon or ratchet it up. China KNOWS they will lose if Trump doesn't blink.

Now is not the time to give anything to them. Let the tariffs hit and let them know "this is the deal you sign, or we continue with more tariffs. if needed, a National Emergency you Communist SOBs".

This is the opportunity of a lifetime to crush them. You give them a lifeline, they will be worse. Their word means nothing, you need iron clad agreement with serious repercussions if the fail. Future presidents are weak, you need company driven legal processes, not just govt.

It's going to be tricky, but Trump and his team have to demand the moon or ratchet it up. China KNOWS they will lose if Trump doesn't blink.
This President will not blink.

China is desperate to resolve this before December comes along and Trump's power to shut down the WTO courts go into effect. They claim to be a 'developing country' under current WTO rules, which grants all kinds of unfair subsidies and trade bennies they don't deserve, and without the courts in their pockets they lose those bennies. Let's hope Trump doesn't let them slide and keeps up the pressure to renegotiate all of those trade deals, and also drops their 'Favored Nation' welfare scam with us as well; they don't need that scam any more either. Their plundering of Africa, while wildly popular with the Democrats, is also beginning to wear thin with the natives as well, since they are such lousy actors their racism and arrogance is impossible to hide, same as Democrats here in the U.S.

China is desperate to resolve this before December comes along and Trump's power to shut down the WTO courts go into effect. They claim to be a 'developing country' under current WTO rules, which grants all kinds of unfair subsidies and trade bennies they don't deserve, and without the courts in their pockets they lose those bennies. Let's hope Trump doesn't let them slide and keeps up the pressure to renegotiate all of those trade deals, and also drops their 'Favored Nation' welfare scam with us as well; they don't need that scam any more either. Their plundering of Africa, while wildly popular with the Democrats, is also beginning to wear thin with the natives as well, since they are such lousy actors their racism and arrogance is impossible to hide, same as Democrats here in the U.S.

If this is true, Trump definitely has to push to end this fiasco. WTO has been a scam for the West for some time and China must not be allowed to exploit it any further.

With Trump it's over the FREE FOR ALL: the beautiful thugs of abusers who lived on the hook of the Americans.

Trump is cutting deals at this conference that is undermining China, they are scared shitless..

I’m in awe of how great trump is. Amazing time to be alive

Forum List

Back