Trump will NOT oppose the release of the warrant.

That should be easy to check out.
There should be an (appropriate) form somewhere with his signature on it documenting that these forms were declassified.

Just his word on it isn't good enough.
Unless that wasn’t done at the moment he declared them declassified and not yet accomplished before he left Office.

His word is good enough; but it’s not just his word, anyway.

Unless that wasn’t done at the moment he declared them declassified and not yet accomplished before he left Office.

His word is good enough; but it’s not just his word, anyway.
My understanding He could go to a podium w/classified docs and reveal them at that time. He doesn't need anyone's permission.

My understanding He could go to a podium w/classified docs and reveal them at that time. He doesn't need anyone's permission.
But he won't do that either.
Not only does he not have the BALLS to do anything "official"......
you know, that there might be some kind of record of later, but he's COMPLETELY out of his depth here!
He doesn't (and hasn't) had a clue all along about what it really means to be a POTUS.
He's like a retarded toddler!
Which is why we should be praising the patriots who are making sure this imbecile can never run for 47th!

But he won't do that either.
Not only does he not have the BALLS to do anything "official"......
you know, that there might be some kind of record of later, but he's COMPLETELY out of his depth here!
He doesn't (and hasn't) had a clue all along about what it really means to be a POTUS.
He's like a retarded toddler!
Which is why we should be praising the patriots who are making sure this imbecile can never run for 47th!
Nice try, Mikey.....you haven't in any way disputed what I said, only provided a boat load of merde.

merde​

interjection​

1. used as a mild, generally humorous substitute for ‘shit’

Example: "Merde! What had she done!"

Nice try, Mikey.....you haven't in any way disputed what I said, only provided a boat load of merde.
Cool.
I'll be wating then for Vlad's three-dollar-whore to approach the lectern and make some "official" statement.
But so far......
<crickets>

He'll only speak on social media.
Like a little school girl.

Cool.
I'll be wating then for Vlad's three-dollar-whore to approach the lectern and make some "official" statement.
But so far......
<crickets>

He'll only speak on social media.
Like a little school girl.
Another Mikey 'cool' statement....LOL Trump hasn't been POTUS for some 18 or more months.....get a life.

A lot of them don't hate Biden though.
I know.Only the ones that hate America hate Trump and love Biden sense he does as well.the overwhelming proof thst trump is not part of the corrupt two party system is there are a lot of shills from Langley thst have penetrated this site,they never had one bad word to say about globalists bush or obama when they were in office,who’s policys were never for the people only for the elite yet when trump came in and did so many good things for America they acted like he was this generations Hitler,they demonized him from day one.

Forum List

Back