Trump: We'd be at war with North Korea if it wasn't for me

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Many good conversations with North Korea-it is going well! In the meantime, no Rocket Launches or Nuclear Testing in 8 months. All of Asia is thrilled. Only the Opposition Party, which includes the Fake News, is complaining. If not for me, we would now be at War with North Korea!

===========================================================

Trump's delusional and narcissistic claim in a tweet today.
The only way we'd be at war is if Trump didn't believe his own fantasy.
He just doesn't want to believe North Korea is building it's nuclear program as I type this post. Or, maybe he thinks that his Little Trumpsters think it's "Fake News" that North Korea is still building the nuclear program.
North Korea 'deceiving' US as nuclear production 'increases'
So again, Trump lies to his ever loyal goose-steppers.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country and its people.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

Trump got played again and Kim came out looking like a legitimate world power.
World leaders know, all you have to do is stroke Trump's giant ego and he'll do your bidding.
Trump's generals were against stopping the war games with South Korea, but Trump bowed to Kim's request.
Trump is a pushover. Some strong leader.
And Little Trumpsters are extremely gullible.

Weird , he seems to be congratulating himself for keeping himself from fomenting war with North Korea, perhaps Daffy Don has forgotten that he's the Commander in Chief.

Either that or the voices in his head are arguing with one another.... AGAIN.

World leaders know, all you have to do is stroke Trump's giant ego and he'll do your bidding.
Trump's generals were against stopping the war games with South Korea, but Trump bowed to Kim's request.
Of course, you're right about the giant ego part, but I disagree with the other part somewhat.
We didn't "stop" the war games. The exercises are still going on; we are just not sending the bombers over South Korea. They are still flying their "practice runs" in Japan. There was no loss of value in the "games." It was more symbolic; the military said it was no skin off their nose. Kim has done some symbolic things, too, like returning the hostages and stopping his nuclear testing and missile launches for many months. They don't mean he has gotten rid of their nukes, but changing a small part of our exercises doesn't mean we stopped our "war games" to any degree, either.
At least that is what I heard the last time I was in a discussion with links to the facts.

Of course, you're right about the giant ego part, but I disagree with the other part somewhat.
We didn't "stop" the war games. The exercises are still going on; we are just not sending the bombers over South Korea. They are still flying their "practice runs" in Japan. There was no loss of value in the "games." It was more symbolic; the military said it was no skin off their nose. Kim has done some symbolic things, too, like returning the hostages and stopping his nuclear testing and missile launches for many months. They don't mean he has gotten rid of their nukes, but changing a small part of our exercises doesn't mean we stopped our "war games" to any degree, either.
At least that is what I heard the last time I was in a discussion with links to the facts.

Pentagon suspends ‘war games’ with South Korea after Trump’s meeting with Kim

So, suspends and stops are two different scenarios? OK, if you say so.
The point is, NK is still building their nuclear program. That's not exactly denuclearization.

i dunno about war. we'd likely not be any closer to peace but we've still got a long way to go. if someone else there, we'd likely keep ignoring him and they'd be like they have been for the last 60 years. losing their nuclear batcave i'm sure helped speed some things up also.

Pentagon suspends ‘war games’ with South Korea after Trump’s meeting with Kim

So, suspends and stops are two different scenarios? OK, if you say so.
The point is, NK is still building their nuclear program. That's not exactly denuclearization.
My apologies, kiwiman. I couldn't read your link because I don't have a subscription, but I looked at some others and there has been further suspending of military exercises since I last visited the issue. At the time, it was just the flyovers by the bombers that had been stopped.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country and its people.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back