Trump victory has sparked mental health crisis

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Dang.....this is serious stuff...........:ack-1::ack-1:

Trump Victory Sparks Mental Health Crisis Among Dejected Dems

We kid around in here a lot but the election is evidently leaving a lot of liberals in a condition of being completely dysfunctional. I remember when Soetero won, it was upsetting, for sure but life went on.

Kinda does validate what conservatives have been saying forever............that liberals predominate dynamic in the thinking is emotion. One can see, thus, how impossible it is to process factual stuff...........

Fascinating..............

This thread is a fine demonstration of how the conservatives are having a mental health crisis. Well some of them. Others, like Odium, are kind of homicidal.

Now, Trump fans were never particularly stable, but after the election, they've gone into full metal whiny bitch meltdown, always weeping uncontrollably about how meeeeeeeaaaaaaan the liberals are. And I think I know why they're so hysterical. DearLeader told them the laughter would stop if he won. But he did win, and the liberals are just laughing at them even harder. That' s got to sting, and they're not taking it well;.

Trump-losers, understand that we will always laugh at you sissies, no matter who wins an election, and no matter how hard you cry at us. But if it makes you feel better, go on, have a good cry at me now.

This thread is a fine demonstration of how the conservatives are having a mental health crisis. Well some of them. Others, like Odium, are kind of homicidal.

Now, Trump fans were never particularly stable, but after the election, they've gone into full metal whiny bitch meltdown, always weeping uncontrollably about how meeeeeeeaaaaaaan the liberals are. And I think I know why they're so hysterical. DearLeader told them the laughter would stop if he won. But he did win, and the liberals are just laughing at them even harder. That' s got to sting, and they're not taking it well;.

Trump-losers, understand that we will always laugh at you sissies, no matter who wins an election, and no matter how hard you cry at us. But if it makes you feel better, go on, have a good cry at me now.

Good grief, if anyone laughs at anyone it's the right laughing at you snowflakes melting down over Trump's win. Hey let's do a recount!!!!!! You loons knew before it started it wasn't going to work but you just had to try it. Insanity...a left turd's middle name

Last edited:
images

Perhaps some donations of play doh, coloring books, and rattles, will help...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

We kid around in here a lot but the election is evidently leaving a lot of liberals in a condition of being completely dysfunctional. I remember when Soetero won, it was upsetting, for sure but life went on.

Kinda does validate what conservatives have been saying forever............that liberals predominate dynamic in the thinking is emotion. One can see, thus, how impossible it is to process factual stuff...........

On the bright side, psychologists and psychiatrists all over the country are experiencing a boom in clientele and business. :clap2:

I think the MSM and universities should be sued for all of this counseling - let the "customers" they abused wipe them out financially just as would happen with any other business these days.

Bizarre ^^

As this thread seems to be a "safe space" for the Trump-wimps to cry on each other's shoulders, I probably shouldn't have barged in and let some of that nasty reality intrude.

logo_adl_sms.gif

White Supremacists Vent Rage Over Obama's Win

logo_adl_sms.gif

Overview
Once it became clear that Barack Obama would be the next President of the United States, white supremacists rushed to extremist online discussion forums to express their rage and disbelief that voters, particularly white voters, chose an African-American as their leader. An avalanche of comments from white supremacists appeared on numerous online discussion forums as they learned that the presidential race was over.

POT WANT TO SAY HELLO TO KETTLE? YOU WHITE MF'S WENT BAT SHIT CRAZY OVER THE BLACK GUY WINNING ....TWICE MIND YOU....LOLOLOL

It hasn't sparked a mental health crisis just a bunch temper tantrums. Although I could see some enterprising headshrinkers making a fortune off the Libs.

logo_adl_sms.gif

logo_adl_sms.gif

Overview
Once it became clear that Barack Obama would be the next President of the United States, white supremacists rushed to extremist online discussion forums to express their rage and disbelief that voters, particularly white voters, chose an African-American as their leader. An avalanche of comments from white supremacists appeared on numerous online discussion forums as they learned that the presidential race was over.

POT WANT TO SAY HELLO TO KETTLE? YOU WHITE MF'S WENT BAT SHIT CRAZY OVER THE BLACK GUY WINNING ....TWICE MIND YOU....LOLOLOL
The overwhelming majority of Conservative do not identify with those jackasses and could care less what they rage about.

On the bright side, psychologists and psychiatrists all over the country are experiencing a boom in clientele and business. :clap2:
I really should read through all the posts first stated the same thing sometime after you did.

Forum List

Back