Trump uncovers voting fraud scheme

Donald Dolt just can't help making a fool of himself.

But wait, would the Dimwit Don have tried this scam himself?

After all he also goes by John Barron and John Miller.

Be that as it may, Donald Dope has firmly landed in Lalaland.

Last edited:
Courtesy of Ringling Brothers and a complete smack down by Anderson Cooper on this topic.

His Deplorables still don`t understand why they were laughing at him at the UN.

But wait would the Dimwit Don have tried this scam himself?

Be that as may, Donald Dipshit has firmly landed in Lalaland.
Once again, you nail it. Almost funny, isn't it, how he encourages hate in the very things he himself habitually displays, and his followers suck it up against 'the other' while excepting him from their vitriol.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

But wait would the Dimwit Don have tried this scam himself?

Be that as may, Donald Dipshit has firmly landed in Lalaland.
Once again, you nail it. Almost funny, isn't it, how he encourages hate in the very things he himself habitually displays, and his followers suck it up against 'the other' while excepting him from their vitriol.
Trump is and has always been a scam artist at heart. He knows the cons. But for his parents' wealth he would either be in jail for defrauding the elderly or hocking trinkets on a Manhattan street corner. That is why his mind keeps c9ming with scenarios only a depraved flimflam artiat could envision.

His Deplorables still don`t understand why they were laughing at him at the UN.

In b4 the UN gets kicked out of NY and has cucumber finger sandwiches served in Zimbabwe.
I suspect that the UN will be around New York a lot longer than Trump will be President. I also suspect history will have a few laughs as it records the Trump Presidency too. ID required for my Cap'n Crunch? Really?

Forum List

Back