Trump Tweets Delusional Lies

If Trump is correct about wiretaps, signals big trouble for him--a FISA warrant, federal judge finding probable cause for surveillance.
Unless Obama just decided to go ahead and do it without a federal judge's approval, which we ALL know he is quite capable of doing. If it turns out that's what happened, the muslim might have a bit of a problem.

He is making a fool out of himself.... he needs 100% proof to come out with accusations like that.

Sessions meets in his Congressional Office with the Russian Ambassador, one of 25 Ambassadors he met with.

And from it the Democrats deduce that Sessions is involved in a fraudulent co-conspiracy

When you demand that Trump prove what he said, Trump will say--Where is your proof that Sessions was involved in a Fraudulent Co-conspiracy.

You assholes have no more proof of that than Trump does of what he said.

Session's lied while under oath, if I lied while under I would go to jail. There is probably so much more to come out, they are hiding something I can just feel it by their actions..
____

You dumb-assed piece of shit.

You have not a clue what must go into a conviction of perjury....that is obvious...I have watched the same thing you have, and there is no hint of perjury in it....the fact that he met with 25 Ambassadors with a Russian one of them....he being an important member of a Congressional Committee interested in Foreign matters....simply did not enter his mind as something he must comment on.....after a question about what he knew about the Russians interfering with an American election.

Fuck you.
Session's lied while under oath, if I lied while under I would go to jail. There is probably so much more to come out, they are hiding something I can just feel it by their actions..

To be a lie there has to be intent. Frankens question was so stupidly asked that sessions rightly answered "I have no comment" about the relevant part of the meandering question. Funny how you asshats ignore that part of the testimony.

You hooo.... clean your ears well and listen to Sessions say...

I didn't , I did not have communication with the Russians...ummmm and I am unable to comment on it.

Already did cupcake. Did you hear that Umm part? That is his response to the question that you all claim he is lying about. Once again..

What? lol...he clearly said that he didn't have communications with the Russians..lol..

Here is the transcript..

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

he also failed to mention anything on his employment records when asked..

Democratic Rep. on Jeff Sessions: ‘Lying Before Congress Under Oath Qualifies to be Sent to Prison’

As an agent of the trumpsters campaign that was a true statement.

I disagree and so do many lawyers and congressmen...

I really think this Russia scandal is nothing but baloney. However, now it's getting to a point where Trump's fixation on firing back has reached a point of where I've gotten a notion that, "The Donald doth protest too much, methinks."

I wish he'd hand the matter off to Pence. The media is going to the bank on this and Trump is playing right into their hands.
I'm not sure what Trump's motives were for this attack on Obama, but it isn't Trump who is being played. It is the people. Look at the reaction this entirely unjustified accusation has caused. It is feeding an already roaring fire of divisiveness that is keeping us from getting past the election and carrying on as Americans. I have pretty much been agreeing with you all along that this Russia scandal is nothing but baloney--Democratic payback for Benghazi and the server, et al. But now I wonder--who benefits from the continued demoralization, mistrust and division of the American people? Hmmmmm.....I don't believe Trump is taking orders from Russia, but Putin is sure happy this Sunday morning. Maybe that's why Russia "took sides" in the election. Did Putin know Trump would make us so miserable?
Just a thought.

Sessions meets in his Congressional Office with the Russian Ambassador, one of 25 Ambassadors he met with.

And from it the Democrats deduce that Sessions is involved in a fraudulent co-conspiracy

When you demand that Trump prove what he said, Trump will say--Where is your proof that Sessions was involved in a Fraudulent Co-conspiracy.

You assholes have no more proof of that than Trump does of what he said.

____

You dumb-assed piece of shit.

You have not a clue what must go into a conviction of perjury....that is obvious...I have watched the same thing you have, and there is no hint of perjury in it....the fact that he met with 25 Ambassadors with a Russian one of them....he being an important member of a Congressional Committee interested in Foreign matters....simply did not enter his mind as something he must comment on.....after a question about what he knew about the Russians interfering with an American election.

Fuck you.
To be a lie there has to be intent. Frankens question was so stupidly asked that sessions rightly answered "I have no comment" about the relevant part of the meandering question. Funny how you asshats ignore that part of the testimony.

You hooo.... clean your ears well and listen to Sessions say...

I didn't , I did not have communication with the Russians...ummmm and I am unable to comment on it.

Already did cupcake. Did you hear that Umm part? That is his response to the question that you all claim he is lying about. Once again..

What? lol...he clearly said that he didn't have communications with the Russians..lol..

Here is the transcript..

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

he also failed to mention anything on his employment records when asked..

Democratic Rep. on Jeff Sessions: ‘Lying Before Congress Under Oath Qualifies to be Sent to Prison’

As an agent of the trumpsters campaign that was a true statement.

I disagree and so do many lawyers and congressmen...

All of whom are heavily biased thus their opinion is suspect.

Westwall = "All of whom are heavily biased thus their opinion is suspect."

You are one of the five most biased posters on the Board, westwall, so your comments are ignored.

The opponents of Trump are heavily and rightly biased because Trump is the Great Anti-American prophesied by our historical process. Trump and his minions are finally out in the open, and no matter how many tweets and lies and breitbart and so forth and so on, Trump is snared by his own words.

"There is a quote (often misattributed to Sinclair Lewis) that states, “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” While the actual quote seems to be a condensed meme of a collection of prognostications from the 1930’s as Hitler came to power, it is very true of where we find ourselves headed in the 21st century here in the United States." This defines the Trump administration. https://forwardprogressives.com/when-fascism-comes-to-america-it-will-be-cloaked-in-patriotism/

Sessions said one thing under oath then contradicted himself later.

Trump's associates did indeed collude with the Russians during the campaign

Now we wait for the full revelations from the FBI and the intel agencies, westwall.

:

Forum List

Back