Trump tumbles in polls as his unfavorables spike

I am reading and hearing all kinds of nonsense coming from the lying media about trump. Pinetta now claims Trump is working with isis. These skanks are desparate!

Same from these shills here.

Trump is probably a star in their recruitment videos. I would love to see the orange hair with a turban on it!
The more the media vilifies Trump, the more people will vote for him.
Now you have to click the "I have no real retort" "smiley" icon.
Wrong.

Again, ‘the media’ isn’t ‘vilifying’ anyone – Trump is doing this to himself.

Trump’s bigotry, Trump’s lies, Trump’s own ignorance and stupidity – spoken by Trump himself.

If we thought he would change, then he could still pull it out, but he wont. He is a know it all 70 year old rich brat. He tells the GOP to be quiet when they tried to correct his direction.

He is swimming up stream...

Smoke spin gag shill blow puke...rinse...repeat....

He is swimming up stream...
Last time I saw something swimming upstream like that it was a Salmon trying to get into Canada to spawn via Niagara Falls...

Panicked Republicans Think Trump Is A Loser, So They Are Trying To Take His Nomination Away

The delegates don’t care about what Trump says or refuses to say about the issue. They shut their mouths and allowed Trump to roll to the Republican nomination when they thought that he could win in November. Much of what Trump has been saying on the campaign trail is virtually identical to what Republicans have been saying for years.

More proof that the Primaries are far different from the General.

And the far right follows the ROE outigned above.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people

7. Lie

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat

And miketx publishes the righty ROE pretending that it is a lefty statement. It's not, and he is not an American or Texan patriot.

His postings clearly reveal he would have supported the crown or Santa Ana if whe were alive in those days.

He is merely a modern day tory.

ClickHandler.ashx

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people

7. Lie

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Now you are spamming and trolling, accusing the left of doing what you do every day.

Want to continue? Think about it.

Hey Goopers Orange you Glad Trump is your Nominee?

OrangeTrump-668x501.jpg
Every Republican for Himself?
June 17, 2016

tumblr_m8x21x5ioI1qh33kso4_250.jpg

In his interview for Meet the Press that will air on Sunday, House Speaker Paul Ryan essentially gave every Republican license to follow their conscience in whether or not to support Donald Trump.

TODD: Do you think it is that members in the House Republican conference follow your conscience? If you don’t want to support him, don’t. do it —

RYAN: Oh, absolutely. The last thing I would do is tell anybody to do something that’s contrary to their conscience. Of course I wouldn’t do that. Look, believe me, Chuck. I get that this a very strange situation. Trump is a very unique nominee. But I feel as a responsibility institutionally as the speaker of the House that I should not be leading some chasm in the middle of our party. Because you know what I know that’ll do? That’ll definitely knock us out of the White House.

Translation: We are getting very close where it will be every Republican for himself.
Establ media asking an Establ pol if he's going to undermine a non-Establ type

Thanks for the post Capt Obvious

BTW- hiLIARy's unfavorables are unprecedented for a Dem candidate

Last edited:
Even the delegates might not bother going to the Republican convention, with polls near the prime lending rate percentages. If only the Democratic Party could be equally humiliated and the people confronted with the necessity of alternatives to the two-party dictatorship!
the dems are too deep into their LW Plantation- slumber to see the plank in their eye

Forum List

Back