Trump: Trolling Grandmaster

They right now think that if they keep focus on laughing at liberals then they can cope with being against insiders just 3 weeks ago until Trump started appointing them.

He did the same thing with the Birth Cert. Sold them a lie for 8 years and then one day totally flipped and left them holding the conspiracy bag looking dazed at how they believed it then was told by the architect of the lie it was all false. Do you know what they did after that? They nervously laughed at the Press because Trump didnt answer any questions on why he lied to their faces for 8 years.

Trump seems to be flipping on everything he promised....And it is actually entertaining watching them make excuses .....

83d862ca6be03de5ee238d4456895c9ba2ef149f200dfc13766e04ae56b7a237.jpg

No excuses are being made. The President Elect is putting together a team that can win. When they hit the field, they will run the ball down your leftist throats.

Ummm I thought your party was against government up your ass...

Your friend Tom Price voted several times to spy on you...but now I bet it will be ok with you..

Every single one of Trumps picks scammed us one way or another..

Now they are saying its smart to hire experienced scammers to fix the Swamp. Trump can come out with I love the Swamp shirts and they'd wear it. They like whatever he does and expects nothing in return. Pretty Sweet deal

They right now think that if they keep focus on laughing at liberals then they can cope with being against insiders just 3 weeks ago until Trump started appointing them.

He did the same thing with the Birth Cert. Sold them a lie for 8 years and then one day totally flipped and left them holding the conspiracy bag looking dazed at how they believed it then was told by the architect of the lie it was all false. Do you know what they did after that? They nervously laughed at the Press because Trump didnt answer any questions on why he lied to their faces for 8 years.

Trump seems to be flipping on everything he promised....And it is actually entertaining watching them make excuses .....

No excuses are being made. The President Elect is putting together a team that can win. When they hit the field, they will run the ball down your leftist throats.

Your friend Tom Price voted several times to spy on you...put now I bet it will be ok with you..

How were you scammed? Pupps wasn't. Pupps lives in reality and in that reality you have to prevent terrorism. Remember, it was your King that implemented the surveillance and got caught lying to America.

I supported Trump in that.....I got slammed by my family for supporting him...I don't like the vetting process and many on the left don't either ( which is why Trump won probably ) ... I saw what he was doing when he picked corrupt Ken doll Pence

The lefts are who supported him at first while fox and the GOP hated him...

Trump has slapped those people in the face, and soon when you wake up you will see that he is gathering an army to fuck anyone that is not rich..It is so obvious with his picks..

It is quit frightening actually ....

Your friend Tom Price voted several times to spy on you...put now I bet it will be ok with you..

How were you scammed? Pupps wasn't. Pupps lives in reality and in that reality you have to prevent terrorism. Remember, it was your King that implemented the surveillance and got caught lying to America.

I supported Trump in that.....I got slammed by my family for supporting him...I don't like the vetting process and many on the left don't either ( which is why Trump won probably ) ... I saw what he was doing when he picked corrupt Ken doll Pence

Trump has slapped those people in the face, and soon when you wake up you will see that he is gathering an army to fuck anyone that is not rich..It is so obvious with his picks..

Then find a safe space and quit whining like a coward. Man up...march on DC with the fags...you can hold hands (or other body parts) with them for that sweet felling of security you crave.

Then find a safe space and quit whining like a coward. Man up...march on DC with the fags...you can hold hands (or other body parts) with them for that sweet felling of security you crave.

Better come out for air and see reality...

cover-image.jpg

You guys seem to think that noticing that the top elite people being hired equates to being soft or something. Well acting "tough" by gritting your teeth through a rape doesnt seem tough at all. They are the swampiest swamp you can get and your focus is on people who complain about the Swamp now when just weeks ago, that was you.

Now you love it and fight anyone who doesnt like the Swamp.

Forum List

Back