Trump tries to close illegal Trump Foundation, crimes won't let him.

R

rdean

Trump announces plan to close foundation

(Trump trying to make it sound good)

President-elect Donald Trump announced Saturday that he plans to dissolve his charitable foundation to avoid a possible conflict of interest.

"The Foundation has done enormous good works over the years in contributing millions of dollars to countless worthy groups, including supporting veterans, law enforcement officers and children," Trump said in a statement.

"However, to avoid even the appearance of any conflict with my role as President I have decided to continue to pursue my strong interest in philanthropy in other ways," he added.

(then the truth begins to come out)

"The Trump Foundation is still under investigation by this office and cannot legally dissolve until that investigation is complete,” Amy Spitalnick, a spokeswoman for Schneiderman, said in a statement to The Hill.

The New York attorney general's office launched an investigation into the foundation after reports from The Washington Post found that charity funds may have been used to benefit Trump himself.
-----------------------------------------------
The Trump Foundation was never licensed, never certified and never audited. When the entire world media was going after the Clinton Foundation, a single reporter looked into the Trump foundation. An investigation by that SINGLE reporter, led to multiple investigations, fines by the IRS, discovery of the foundation being a scam Trump used to pay bribes, lawsuits and buy stuff for his family and a cease and desist order which forbid the illegal foundation to take anymore money from unsuspecting dupes. This is who the Republicans made our president. This on top of the racism and the pu$$y grabbing.

Someone wrote the we should be thinking of the poor and needy. Like Florida's hungry Attorney General and starving portrait artists.

Smells like teen butthurt. (Aka fake news)

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
NY Attorney General sends Trump Foundation cease and desist letter

Hilarious in a pathetic sort of way. Brainwashed right wingers believe Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor unsure if it's "fake" news or not.

But then question a cease and desist order backed up by court registered documents and a man with a history of bribes, lawsuits, breaking contracts and stiffing his workers. What a bunch of ignorant dumbfucks. What else could possibly explain it?

Trump defends foundation, hits media

Funny how the media always manages to leave out important info. Like the Foundation was never licensed nor certified nor ever audited. That they used charity money to pay off lawsuits and bought stuff for the family.
And the most important. With all the media going after the Clintons and finding nothing, only a single reporter looked into the Trump Foundation and got it shut down.

Forum List

Back