Trump: “I never said I was going to repeal and replace in the first 61 days"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Direct from Donald Trump's web site:

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Healthcare Reform

So here's a funny thing. Trump has just pulled that web page I have been quoting from for months.

It's gone.

And now look at the lie he is telling people:

My question for the president: Are you really willing to wait to reengage on health care until the Democrats come and ask for your help?

“Sure,” Trump said. “I never said I was going to repeal and replace in the first 61 days”

How long are you Chumps going to sit there and swallow Trump's lies?

How long are you going to just keep taking it like bitches?

Last edited:
Trump had no "series of reforms ready for implementation". He had NOTHING. He planned on stealing credit for whatever plan he thought the Republicans had.

He lied to you, bitches. He straight up lied to your flaccid little faces.

Trump says "bleev me" and you do.

Now he's trying a move right out of Orwell. "I never said I was going to repeal and replace in the first 61 days”.

Are you Chumps going to just sit there and take that?

Of course you will. Because you can't admit to yourselves you sucked off a New York huckster. And you did it with gusto.

"We have always been at war with eastasia."

Last edited:
It's a lot easier for politicians to give the America people something then it is for them to take something away

That's why we're broke

It's funny watching his cultists try to spin this as a 4d chess move.

Republicans control everything, but they've decided to pass a la Pete Carroll instead of running the ball, which got them to the dance.

Trump had no "series of reforms ready for implementation". He had NOTHING. He planned on stealing credit for whatever plan he thought the Republicans had.

Now he's trying a move right out of Orwell. "I never said I was going to repeal and replace in the first 61 days”.

Of course you will. Because you can't admit to yourselves you sucked off a New York huckster. And you did it with gusto.

Clearly the Rump website is an Unsite that never launched. Doubleplussfakenews.

We can take heart, however, that the chocolate ration has been increased from thirty grammes to twenty.

He is beyond belief with his lies and his blame for everyone but him and his mouth. He may be able to control Ryan, but the Freedom Caucus they are ultra nasty and if we ever let them get control, we are goners. I would call them no better than the scum of the US and the Ryans are not much better. Trump, I have no name for him.

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Healthcare Reform

So here's a funny thing. Trump has just pulled that web page I have been quoting from for months.

It's gone.

My question for the president: Are you really willing to wait to reengage on health care until the Democrats come and ask for your help?

“Sure,” Trump said. “I never said I was going to repeal and replace in the first 61 days”

Nothing different than O's "Shovel-ready jobs". High aspirations that reality didn't allow.

Difference in this case was the Republicans, while spending all that time writing token Obamacare repeals, weren't crafting a replacement. Kind of a waste of man-hours if you ask me.

Last edited:
Like he didn't say he would destroy ISIS in the first month but went to play golf on Day 31.

Healthcare Reform

It's gone.

Nothing different than O's "Shovel-ready jobs". High aspirations that reality didn't allow.

Difference in this case was the Republicans, while spending all that time writing token Obamacare repeals, weren't crafting a replacement. Kind of a waste of man-hours if you ask me.

Actually the ARRA was signed into law in mid-February (2009) and by this time 8 years ago shovels were already expanding our local highway expanding it from 2 lanes to 4. Been done for a while now.

Deplorables will NEVER admit their orange cheeto lied to them. How do you think they got the name Deplorables?

Tomorrow, the cheeto will announce that Mexico decided to pay for his idiotic wall, cuz, you know, he didn't lie about that either.

Clearly the Rump website is an Unsite that never launched. Doubleplussfakenews.

We can take heart, however, that the chocolate ration has been increased from thirty grammes to twenty.
Props for having read 1984. :D

Healthcare Reform

It's gone.

All those repeals were theater for the rubes. They don't have the memory retention to realize they have been played over and over and over.

Eddie Munster (Ryan) was thrown under the bus by the orange dreamsycle dripping with sweat.

You trumpies have been taken. I WILL REPEAL OBAMACARE MY 1ST DAY. Whoops I meant to say "for the foreseeable future obamacare is the law of the land". I will now move on to ISIS because I know more than the general's and the next up we will lower taxes and build an invisible wall.

God this is hilarious. Can't wait to read his tweets tomorrow.

Healthcare Reform

It's gone.

That was then....

Healthcare Reform

this is now....

404 - Page Not Found

Healthcare Reform

It's gone.

That was then....

Healthcare Reform

this is now....

404 - Page Not Found
Exactly. Trump deleted that page because he knows his Chumps have the memory retention of a goldfish and will believe his Orwellian lie that never said he would repeal and replace on Day One.

He made that same promise at all his Chump rallies, too. And he told them he had a "beautiful" plan. And he told them it was going to be "so easy".

All lies. And they just sit there and take it.

Trump says "bleev me" and they do.

Healthcare Reform

It's gone.

His followers can look that lie right in the eye and not blink. That's what cultists do. Jim Jones style.

Forum List

Back