Trump: "Today We Witness the Most Evil and Heinous Crime in History of Our Country – Another Attempt to Rig and Steal an Election” – GLOVES OFF!

Now more than ever Trump needs our help.

---The Biden-appointed Special Counsel has INDICTED me in yet another witch hunt regarding documents that I had the RIGHT to declassify as President of the United States,” Trump wrote in an email message asking supporters to donate.---

---“Please make a contribution to peacefully stand with me today and prove that YOU will NEVER surrender our country to the radical Left,”---

Send money now!

Yes they did.
Really, I noticed you did not specify exactly what he predicted for the US.

Marx's prediction for the USA

capitalism would lead to “poverty in the midst of plenty,”

What did Marx predict about capitalism?

Marx condemned capitalism as a system that alienates the masses. His reasoning was as follows: although workers produce things for the market, market forces, not workers, control things. People are required to work for capitalists who have full control over the means of production and maintain power in the workplace.

Marxism - Econlib​

What did Marx predict for the future of the Industrial revolution?

Marx argued that capital creates its own gravediggers – the proletariat. Marx expected this class to expand, create revolution, establish a dictatorship of the proletariat, and start to build a communist society. He expected this to occur first in the most highly developed capitalist, industrial countries.Oct 14, 2002
[URL='https://uregina.ca/~gingrich/o702.htm#:~:text=Marx%20argued%20that%20capital%20creates,highly%20developed%20capitalist%2C%20industrial%20countries.']

Sociology 250​

[/URL]
https://www.econlib.org/library/Enc...italism as a,maintain power in the workplace.

Fake Republican Party is still trying to steal the election lost to a better person.

How can anyone believe this bogus republican party.

I say they are trying to take back the white house to cover up Jan6th criminal activity and pardon all of the terrorists who have
been prosecuted ..........

Fake Republican Party is still trying to steal the election lost to a better person.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

It took Blinken, Kirby, the DOJ, & FBI protecting corrupt, criminal, compromised, treasonous Joe and his criminal family, interfering in 4 US elections on behalf of the Bidens and Democrats, to get and keep that stumbling, bumbling, child sniffing / groping, dementia-ravaged, basement-dwelling CCP-compromised cadaver in the WH.

Stallinists / Maoists are in control of our country, abusing their power and positions to eliminate their political rivals / threats, to interfere in elections, and to target / punish parents, Conservatives, Christians, and anyone who opposes their anti-Anerican policies and agendas.

We are seeing Marx's prediction that the US would be conquered from within without a shot being fired.
Conservatives, Christians, Mothers and Fathers.

Seems Ivanka bailed on him. I really don't see why Trump would give a damn any more about this country, what with all that has been done to him just because he loves (loved) it. Non stop for so long, and they STILL go after him while ignoring what Biden has done and is still doing. If I were him, I'd pull a tina turner and move out of the USA because its a shithole now and going down fast.

Seems Ivanka bailed on him. I really don't see why Trump would give a damn any more about this country, what with all that has been done to him just because he loves (loved) it. Non stop for so long, and they STILL go after him while ignoring what Biden has done and is still doing. If I were him, I'd pull a tina turner and move out of the USA because its a shithole now and going down fast.

Nahhh, we outnumber the scumbags. We will win in the end.

Gracie..Trump loves Trump.

He doesn't give two shits about the country

Dude...you fuckers cite Gatewaypundit and RT

Gimmee a break!

Which doesn't negate the FACT, that every one of your so called "legit" news sources has been caught LYING repeatedly.

DURRRRRR

Which doesn't negate the FACT, that every one of your so called "legit" news sources has been caught LYING repeatedly.

DURRRRRR
And yet you cite gatewaypundit… who’s record makes all of the MSM look stellar

Forum List

Back