Trump to sign bill which could make cannabis federally legal for the terminally ill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump To Sign Bill Which Could Make Cannabis Federally Legal For The Terminally Ill

President Trump is set to sign legislation which could make medical marijuana federally legal for terminally ill patients. The bill, known as the “Right to Try Act,” would allow patients with potentially fatal conditions to try medications that have not yet been approved by the FDA, but are undergoing the approval process and have already passed the first phase of clinical studies.

----------------

Big pharma will have to think of a way to dig their claws into this multi billion dollar industry. They'll find ways to taint it, poison it with GMO's, and to make sure everyone stays with in the big pharma industry enslaving the people into their system, they will be sure you get cancer from it when tech. it's used to help cancer.
lol

Holy shit, two things in the past two days that I agree with coming from Trump!

The terminally ill should have whatever they want that makes them feel better. Even if it is black tar heroin.

I actually expect pot to be taken off the schedule 1 drug list and lowered to 3 or perhaps even schedule 4 by the Trump administration.

SCHEDULE 1 (CLASS I) DRUGS are illegal because they have high abuse potential, no medical use, and severe safety concerns; for example, narcotics such as Heroin, LSD, and cocaine. Marijuana is also included as a Class 1 drug despite it being legal in some states and it being used as a medicinal drug in some states.

SCHEDULE 2 DRUGS (CLASS 2) DRUGS have a high potential for abuse and dependence, an accepted medical use, and the potential for severe addiction. These drugs include opiods based on high dose codeine, Fentanyl, and Oxycodone as well as Methamphetamine and the Barbiturates; also included are such drugs as
opium, morphine. Adderall is even included in this category under "mixed amphetamine salts".

The main difference between a Schedule, or Class, 1 and 2 is whether or not the drug is deemed to have a valid medical application.

SCHEDULE 3 (CLASS 3) DRUGS have a lower potential for abuse than drugs in the first two categories, accepted medical use, and mild to moderate possible addiction. These drugs include steroids, Low-dose Codeine, and Hydrocodone-based opiods.

SCHEDULE 4 (CLASS 4) DRUGS have an even lower abuse potential than Schedule 3 Drugs, accepted medical use, and limited addiction potential. These include most of the anti-anxiety medications like the numerous Benzodiazepines, Sedatives, sleeping agents, and the mildest of the opiod type medications like Darvon and Talwin.

Trump To Sign Bill Which Could Make Cannabis Federally Legal For The Terminally Ill

President Trump is set to sign legislation which could make medical marijuana federally legal for terminally ill patients. The bill, known as the “Right to Try Act,” would allow patients with potentially fatal conditions to try medications that have not yet been approved by the FDA, but are undergoing the approval process and have already passed the first phase of clinical studies.

----------------

Big pharma will have to think of a way to dig their claws into this multi billion dollar industry. They'll find ways to taint it, poison it with GMO's, and to make sure everyone stays with in the big pharma industry enslaving the people into their system, they will be sure you get cancer from it when tech. it's used to help cancer.
lol

that is called Compassionate Care, has been already done. He did it for the photo op.

Right to try was just a photo op, and trying to make Trump look

I wish Trump would demand congress to legalize and pardon all users.

Too me that would be more small government then 90% of the shit he is doing.

The terminally ill should have whatever they want that makes them feel better. Even if it is black tar heroin.

medical marijuana does not cure terminal illness, it just makes it more pleasant to be on chemo and dying. This is not at all about the Right to Try act, the act is the right to try anything that has passed the first phase of the FDA, which by the way already exists, except it leaves the FDA out of it.

Doctors have been prescribing weed for the nauseating effects of chemo for years in Cali.

Doctors have been prescribing weed for the nauseating effects of chemo for years in Cali.
A friend in Rhode Island was terribly ill on chemo. Her docyot gave her marinol which did no good at all. She started using pot but that was worse so she just gagged through it.

There are other drugs such as Zofran and Phenergen that effectively block nausea.

However they do not create an appetite. Marijuana can do that. So can alcohol. Personally, I think weed is the way to go in some situations. I know it helped a friend of mine who was dying of AIDS. He had very aggressive cancer all over his body, inside and out.

I remember him getting bedsores, and then those common bedsores turned cancerous. Tumors in his brain blinded him. He lost all motor function. He was a buff, 6'6" ~ 290lbs. When he died he only weighed 87 pounds. He was just an emaciated skeleton.

Forum List

Back