Trump to Play General G S Patton In New Hollywood Blockbuster If He Fails In Oct. - Acting Career Beckons.

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Plans are already afoot that should Trump lose and be out of office in January, he will return immediately to the entertainments industry writes WN reporter Rusty Piledriver,

Plans are underway for the beleaguered US President to pursue an acting career.

As we know Trump never does things by halves and has been offered a staring role in a soon to be made Hollywood blockbuster action drama about the life of US Army General George S Patton.

“An acting career is something I had considered!” when it was felt the highly successful 'The Apprentice' series had exhausted its popularity. “I decided on the presidency instead!”.

Meryl Streep is being tipped to play Patton's wife Beatrice.

There has been films about Patton before but this has a very unusual script in that it follows a cartoon book format, caricaturing the controversial General, exaggerating his faults and a 'send up' of his accomplishments.

Both Patton and his wife were killed in tragic circumstances. George after a car accident in 1945, his wife after a Riding fall in 53.

Quintin Tarantino has bee asked to direct.

Trump said he is interested “The Guy won the war in the Pacific and I might play him, rather than one of those loser generals in Korea or Vietnam!”

And Al Franken can play 'Monty'...

Stuart_Smalley.jpg

Plans are already afoot that should Trump lose and be out of office in January, he will return immediately to the entertainments industry writes WN reporter Rusty Piledriver,

As we know Trump never does things by halves and has been offered a staring role in a soon to be made Hollywood blockbuster action drama about the life of US Army General George S Patton.

“An acting career is something I had considered!” when it was felt the highly successful 'The Apprentice' series had exhausted its popularity. “I decided on the presidency instead!”.

There has been films about Patton before but this has a very unusual script in that it follows a cartoon book format, caricaturing the controversial General, exaggerating his faults and a 'send up' of his accomplishments.

Both Patton and his wife were killed in tragic circumstances. George after a car accident in 1945, his wife after a Riding fall in 53.

Trump said he is interested “The Guy won the war in the Pacific and I might play him, rather than one of those loser generals in Korea or Vietnam!”
You need to work on your material, Ozzy. It absolutely SUCKS. Better luck with your next thread.

And Al Franken can play 'Monty'...

View attachment 384948
I can imagine trump in a host of roles Peter Pan with Ruby Wax playing Tinkerbell,

Noddy & Big Ears, with Danny Da Vito playing Noddy,

You need to work on your material, Ozzy. It absolutely SUCKS. Better luck with your next thread.
Course it sucks it's got Trump in it! Ha ha ha!

Forum List

Back