Trump to campaign for idiots

Trump supported Moore's opponent in the primary you dishonest hack.

youre a fucking idiot .. go back to sleep

Updated at 10:30 p.m. ET

Just over a week ahead of Alabama's special Senate election, President Trump and the Republican National Committee confirmed Monday they are standing behind embattled GOP nominee Roy Moore's campaign.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama. We need his vote on stopping crime, illegal immigration, Border Wall, Military, Pro Life, V.A., Judges 2nd Amendment and more. No to Jones, a Pelosi/Schumer Puppet!

5:17 AM - Dec 4, 2017

Just over a week ahead of Alabama's special Senate election, President Trump and the Republican National Committee confirmed Monday they are standing behind embattled GOP nominee Roy Moore's campaign.

You mad bro? Don't start retarded threads and you won't get called out on them. :itsok:

You mad bro? Don't start retarded threads and you won't get called out on them. :itsok:

dont you get tired of being one of the dumbest sob's on the board ?

me mad- nah, shoving your horseshit back down your throat is a sport.

Your posts are dripping with anger and irrational thought. :cuckoo:

no more loser child molestors, just RINO'S and IDIOTS -

He'll campaign for incumbents, he said, and "anybody else that has my kind of thinking

Trump washes his hands of insurgency against GOP incumbents

Mmm,

"Trump said any deal must stop immigrants from being able to sponsor their extended family members and must end the diversity visa lottery, which draws immigrants from under-represented parts of a world . That's in addition to funding for the southern border wall, a deeply unpopular idea among Democrats.

The administration on Friday unveiled a 10-year, $18 billion request for the wall that roiled the immigration talks and infuriated Democrats who've spent months in negotiations, increasing the prospect of a government shutdown.

But Trump appeared oblivious to the anger on Saturday. "We hope that we're going to be able to work out an arrangement with the Democrats," he said. "It's something, certainly, that I'd like to see happen." "

An end to chain immigration, and the diversity lottery? AND the Wall?

That's encouraging.

I hope he doesn't budge a fucking inch.

He'll campaign for incumbents, he said, and "anybody else that has my kind of thinking

Mmm,

"Trump said any deal must stop immigrants from being able to sponsor their extended family members and must end the diversity visa lottery, which draws immigrants from under-represented parts of a world . That's in addition to funding for the southern border wall, a deeply unpopular idea among Democrats.

The administration on Friday unveiled a 10-year, $18 billion request for the wall that roiled the immigration talks and infuriated Democrats who've spent months in negotiations, increasing the prospect of a government shutdown.

But Trump appeared oblivious to the anger on Saturday. "We hope that we're going to be able to work out an arrangement with the Democrats," he said. "It's something, certainly, that I'd like to see happen." "

That's encouraging.

hes now supporting incumbents .. exactly what have incumbents done to change immigration laws ?

oh, thats right - not a damn thing.

stay the course.

LMAO.

SUCKERS

Mmm,

That's encouraging.

hes now supporting incumbents .. exactly what have incumbents done to change immigration laws ?

stay the course.

LMAO.

SUCKERS

The other approach failed. HIs goals are still the ones that would serve this nation and it's citizens.

That makes him by far, the best man in D.C..

My point stands,

Mmm,

That's encouraging.

Mmm,

That's encouraging.

stay the course.

LMAO.

SUCKERS

The other approach failed. HIs goals are still the ones that would serve this nation and it's citizens.

My point stands,

Mmm,

That's encouraging.

Dipshit Don can "request" until hes purple ... getting is another damn thing.

your point stands huh? - wear a cap maybe nobody will notice.

You just beat out everyone for being the "dumbest sob's on the board"...

Trump endorses Luther Strange in Alabama Senate race - CNNPolitics

If the Alabama voters had listened to Trump, the Dumbocrat wouldn't have won.

Mmm,

That's encouraging.

stay the course.

LMAO.

SUCKERS

My point stands,

Mmm,

That's encouraging.

Dipshit Don can "request" until hes purple ... getting is another damn thing.
...e.

That much is true.

BUt what he wants, he is the one fighting for America and Americans against a corrupt Political Class that has lost any connection with the American Citizens.

I can see why you have tried to avoid discussing the issues at stake.

Because Trump's position on the issues make him look good, no GREAT,

and reveal his opponents to be pieces of shit. Traitorous pieces of shit.

Lol, YOU said that?

With the exception of Rdean, you are the dumbest sob in this board.

Trump endorses Roy Moore, RNC plans to go back into Alabama race

GFY

GFY

It's CNN. Are you saying CNN is "fake news"? Donald trump originally endorsed Luther Strange.

GFY

It's CNN. Are you saying CNN is "fake news"?

Im saying youre an idiot.

Forum List

Back