Trump to America: Please impeach me

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Donald Trump to America: Please impeach me

Donald Trump is doing an excellent impression of a president who desperately wishes to be impeached. Congress should grant that wish, or figure out an even quicker way to bring this tragicomedy to its inevitable end. If there aren’t enough smoking guns quite yet, just wait a day or two. They're coming at us faster than rounds from a Kalashnikov on full auto.

Could Trump's signals be any more clear? He's not even having fun. "No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly," Trump said at the Coast Guard Academy commencement. That was just a few hours before Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein named former FBI director Robert Mueller as a special counsel to oversee the FBI's Russia investigation, and a day before Trump tweeted that "this is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"
Suffice it to say the job is only going to get less fun.Given all we know about Trump himself — the disturbing real time glimpses into his mind via Twitter; his Tourette-like tendency to blurt out exactly what most presidents would know they shouldn’t; his relentless ignorance of policy, government and our nation's founding principles — we shouldn’t be shocked by recent developments.

No one but a person hunting for an escape hatch would admit in a national TV interview that he was thinking about the “made-up” Russia story when he fired FBI Director James Comey; would ask Comey to stop investigating former national security adviser Mike Flynn's contacts with Russia, possibly violating his oath of office; and would ask Comey to pledge loyalty to him, even though FBI directors have 10-year terms precisely so they can operate independently of presidents.

Only a president eyeing the door would summon the ghost of Richard Nixon by firing Comey and then tweeting: “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” Only someone intent on getting ousted would fire Comey over Russia and then the very next day meet with top Russian officials in the Oval Office under a painting of George Washington, let their photographer in while barring the U.S. press, share with them highly classified information about ISIS, describe Comey to them as a "nut job," and confide that firing him took the pressure off. (Each part of that sentence beggars belief.)

much more work for Mueller

he's already gone over some of Comey's memos and will surely be interviewing Coats and Rodgers about the same issue........Obstruction Of Justice

this is FAR worse than Watergate, unprecedented

Lefties are literally down to merely fantasizing about Trump being impeached.

You fags are so pathetic.

no fantasy required homoerotic, Drump took care of all those details with his big mouth

question now is, will sheep like you still be on this board post impeachment.......probably not

no fantasy required homoerotic, Drump took care of all those details with his big mouth

question now is, will sheep like you still be on this board post impeachment.......probably not

How about we make a bet. You disappear from this board until he's impeachment, and I'll leave the board when he is impeached.

Deal?

How about we make a bet. You disappear from this board until he's impeachment, and I'll leave the board when he is impeached.

Deal?

you bet, no prob

Deal?

you bet, no prob

Bye.

Deal?

you bet, no prob

Bye.

have a nice trip

Deal?

He has to take all his socks with him

Deal?

nice projection

Deal?

nice projection

Has Trump been impeached yet? Why are you still here?

Deal?

nice projection

Has Trump been impeached yet? Why are you still here?
Snowflakes lie. He's not going away.

Donald Trump to America: Please impeach me

Donald Trump is doing an excellent impression of a president who desperately wishes to be impeached. Congress should grant that wish, or figure out an even quicker way to bring this tragicomedy to its inevitable end. If there aren’t enough smoking guns quite yet, just wait a day or two. They're coming at us faster than rounds from a Kalashnikov on full auto.

Could Trump's signals be any more clear? He's not even having fun. "No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly," Trump said at the Coast Guard Academy commencement. That was just a few hours before Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein named former FBI director Robert Mueller as a special counsel to oversee the FBI's Russia investigation, and a day before Trump tweeted that "this is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"
Suffice it to say the job is only going to get less fun.Given all we know about Trump himself — the disturbing real time glimpses into his mind via Twitter; his Tourette-like tendency to blurt out exactly what most presidents would know they shouldn’t; his relentless ignorance of policy, government and our nation's founding principles — we shouldn’t be shocked by recent developments.

No one but a person hunting for an escape hatch would admit in a national TV interview that he was thinking about the “made-up” Russia story when he fired FBI Director James Comey; would ask Comey to stop investigating former national security adviser Mike Flynn's contacts with Russia, possibly violating his oath of office; and would ask Comey to pledge loyalty to him, even though FBI directors have 10-year terms precisely so they can operate independently of presidents.

Only a president eyeing the door would summon the ghost of Richard Nixon by firing Comey and then tweeting: “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” Only someone intent on getting ousted would fire Comey over Russia and then the very next day meet with top Russian officials in the Oval Office under a painting of George Washington, let their photographer in while barring the U.S. press, share with them highly classified information about ISIS, describe Comey to them as a "nut job," and confide that firing him took the pressure off. (Each part of that sentence beggars belief.)

much more work for Mueller

he's already gone over some of Comey's memos and will surely be interviewing Coats and Rodgers about the same issue........Obstruction Of Justice

this is FAR worse than Watergate, unprecedented
/---- Looks like this Snowflake needs some more buttpaste.
buttsore.jpg

PRESIDENT Trump will NEVER be impeached... just sayin'... but I don't expect any progtards to believe that. They're just too focused on being fuckin' STUPID.

Deal?

nice projection

I have 1 account here

Deal?

nice projection

I have 1 account here
yea, when mal isn't logged in

This is proof positive that democrats are insane. Trump just had a magnificent and triumphant trip to Saudi Arabia and Israel. He's off to the Vatican to remind the Pope that he has a wall.

Impeach democrats. Vote every one out of office.

Deal?

nice projection

I have 1 account here
yea, when mal isn't logged in

When isn't Mal logged in?

Forum List

Back