Trump The Next Churchill?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The cry for freedom for liberty starts with s lone voice. In WW2 it was Winston Churchill. He managed to not only rally his country but the world. It was Churchill that struck the deal with the Russians and Americans.

Democrat FDR had more than one chance and passed on all. As millions died a lone man from a little island called for unity and swore victory at any cost. That lone voice that call for victory for liberty now resonates deeply in America. Once again a Russia leader has been left to stand alone.

But there is a change coming as our FUTURE President has called on leaders of France to arm its people so as to secure its RIGHT to part of the future to live free from terrorist rape/murder and pillaging. One lone voice in America seeks freedom for the world.

The Americans and the Russians have been down this path before. BOTH paid dearly for their RIGHT to survive to exist to grow. We stood as brothers once and as the future will soon record we will do it again.

The Russians/Germans/Swedes and French ALL deserve the most basic human right that being to survive. Watch the video and hear the words. The world of today WILL be the history of tomorrow.

Stratford57
Lucy Hamilton

Fury

The cry for freedom for liberty starts with s lone voice. In WW2 it was Winston Churchill. He managed to not only rally his country but the world. It was Churchill that struck the deal with the Russians and Americans.

Democrat FDR had more than one chance and passed on all. As millions died a lone man from a little island called for unity and swore victory at any cost. That lone voice that call for victory for liberty now resonates deeply in America. Once again a Russia leader has been left to stand alone.

But there is a change coming as our FUTURE President has called on leaders of France to arm its people so as to secure its RIGHT to part of the future to live free from terrorist rape/murder and pillaging. One lone voice in America seeks freedom for the world.

The Americans and the Russians have been down this path before. BOTH paid dearly for their RIGHT to survive to exist to grow. We stood as brothers once and as the future will soon record we will do it again.

The Russians/Germans/Swedes and French ALL deserve the most basic human right that being to survive. Watch the video and hear the words. The world of today WILL be the history of tomorrow.

Stratford57
Lucy Hamilton

Fury

Thank you Herr Fury and I know Stratford will appreciate this also.

• Banned

Stratford57
Lucy Hamilton

Fury

Feel free to post this anywhere in the world you want. Tell them America is coming.

Stratford57
Lucy Hamilton

Fury

Feel free to post this anywhere in the world you want. Tell them America is coming.

Okay, you know we love The Donald, and consider him our friend.

Stratford57
Lucy Hamilton

Fury

There are a number of crucial differences between Churchill and Trump that distinguish an historic statesman from a sleazy salesman. Winston Churchill was first and foremost a man of courage and bravery under fire, someone willing to risk and sacrifice himself for his country and his countrymen.. Donald Trump possesses none of the attributes that define actual courage. He's never done anything for anyone but himself.

Thanks, Fury, for inviting me into your club. I respect Trump a lot and believe he could change his country and the whole world for much better place for everybody to live. I'm just afraid it's too good to be true: he is an honest guy in a very dishonest and crooked world of politics. He observes the rules and his opponents don't.

I read a book some time ago and remembered a phrase from it forever:
- "Do you know why the evil always wins the truth? Because when the truth is trying to run away from the evil and sees a nice lawn on its way, the truth goes around not to spoil it and the evil goes across the lawn. That's why there is no chance for the truth to save itself."

The more I watch 2016 presidential campaign, the more this particular phrase pops up in my head.

But I am still stupid enough to hope for the best for Trump, for the USA and for the whole world.

Last edited:
Thanks, Fury, for inviting me into your club. I respect Trump a lot and believe he could change his country and the whole world for much better place for everybody to live. I'm just afraid it's too good to be true: he is an honest guy in a very dishonest and crooked world of politics. He observes the rules and his opponents don't.

- "Do you know why the evil always wins the truth? Because when the truth is trying to run away from the evil and sees a nice lawn on its way, the truth goes around it not to spoil it and the evil goes across the lawn. That's why there is no chance for the truth to save itself."

The more I watch 2016 presidential campaign, the more this particular phrase pops up in my head.

But I am still stupid enough to hope for the best for Trump, for the USA and for the whole world.
There comes a time in the souls of men that the most basic right is the most common goal. I truly think we are there.

- "Do you know why the evil always wins the truth? Because when the truth is trying to run away from the evil and sees a nice lawn on its way, the truth goes around it not to spoil it and the evil goes across the lawn. That's why there is no chance for the truth to save itself."

There comes a time in the souls of men that the most basic right is the most common goal. I truly think we are there.
Anti-Trump wild and paid protesters and anti-Trump propaganda remind me anti-Russian propaganda and Nazis, pulling out a coup in Ukraine. Basically same picture but different country and different faces (same trash though). Now I understand: they come from the same source and have same organizers and sponsors: Washington + Soros&Co. And they stink the same way.

Anti-Trump wild and paid protesters and anti-Trump propaganda remind me anti-Russian propaganda and Nazis, pulling out a coup in Ukraine. Basically same picture but different country and different faces (same trash though). Now I understand: they come from the same source and have same organizers and sponsors: Washington + Soros&Co. And they stink the same way.
I truly think there will be a ballot revolution here heard around the world. Many in western Europe are now standing and speaking as one people NOT government.

The people will stand and fight the elite on any shore any village, in their streets their homes. Its a world wide call for freedom and the voices shall not be quashed.

Forum List

Back