Trump That B*tch’ Sign At Nashville Gas Station Offends Many Residents

pwjohn

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Buttlick Kentucky
Delighted to add fuel to the fire ;)

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5801144ee4b0162c043bc3bf

There’s been no shortage of offensive rhetoric during this election, and a Nashville gas station appears delighted to add fuel to the fire.

A sign outside the Shell gas station, located in Tennessee’s Davidson County, read “Trump Just Said It. Bill Clinton Did It! The Only P*$$y Trump Ever Grabbed Was Paul Ryan! #TrumpThatB*tch.”

The sign refers to a 2005 audio recording in which the Republican presidential nominee makes lewd and uncensored comments about women, including boasting he can “grab them by the pussy.”

Oh and dipstick I don't think you are quite grasping what the sign means LOL....

Splain it to me
The sign is saying Trump SAID something but Clinton DID the act. Got it now? Its making fun of you liberals for being up in arms over what Trump SAID but not about what Clinton DID.

:rofl:

Little baby Jesus must be weepin' over what a stoopid f^ck 'p-in his-longjohns' is..............:udaman:.............

Desperate times call for desperate craziness in the liberal media. Wouldn't you have thought that Cindy Sheehan's crazy anti-war activists who hanged president Bush in effigy would have seemed offensive at the time? The radical left has been using pop-culture imagery for forty freaking years and all of a sudden the radicals are are on the defensive.

Oh and dipstick I don't think you are quite grasping what the sign means LOL....

Splain it to me
The sign is saying Trump SAID something but Clinton DID the act. Got it now? Its making fun of you liberals for being up in arms over what Trump SAID but not about what Clinton DID.

Splain it to me

Yes all that can be found in the text of my op. The moral of this story can be found in the thread title. Try reading it dip stick n

Last edited:

There’s been no shortage of offensive rhetoric during this election, and a Nashville gas station appears delighted to add fuel to the fire.

A sign outside the Shell gas station, located in Tennessee’s Davidson County, read “Trump Just Said It. Bill Clinton Did It! The Only P*$$y Trump Ever Grabbed Was Paul Ryan! #TrumpThatB*tch.”

The sign refers to a 2005 audio recording in which the Republican presidential nominee makes lewd and uncensored comments about women, including boasting he can “grab them by the pussy.”
Let the market decide.

Splain it to me

Yeah and the l

Splain it to me

Yes that's all true but the moral of this story can be found in the thread title. Try reading it dip stick n
I see no problem with the moral...to me its a man telling someone to grow a damn set and stop being so sensitive.

Let the market decide.

Exactly

Splain it to me

Yeah and the l

Splain it to me

Yes that's all true but the moral of this story can be found in the thread title. Try reading it dip stick n
I see no problem with the moral...to me its a man telling someone to grow a damn set and stop being so sensitive.

Morals are a foreign concept to you! Just saying.

Splain it to me
Amen to this. Some may say that Clinton was a man of action while he was our leader. I would say that them people are right, but is the action that he is guilty of the kind of action that they want their leader to be known for? That very question can be one for fans of Hilary too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Amen to this. Some may say that Clinton was a man of action while he was our leader. I would say that them people are right, but is the action that he is guilty of the kind of action that they want their leader to be known for? That very question can be one for fans of Hilary too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
We can probably all agree that Clinton was a man that got a lot of action.

Forum List

Back