Trump tells political hack and mouthpiece Kelly O'Donnell to quit being hysterical and calm down.

One of the worst I've ever seen. So breathy and hyper. So hysterical. What a washed up hag.

Like talking to the wife when she is hysterical(not the virus).........Calm the F down woman!

Will you libs calm down with this shittin virus. Most of you are faking hysteria for attention.

Trump Silences Overzealous NBC Hack During Press Conference: 'Wait a minute. Just take it nice and easy. Just relax' (Watch)

uh HUH. But there's "no war on women" amirite?

Did he do his usual blood-obsession whine? I like those for their irony, blood comments from an artificially orange face.

One of the worst I've ever seen. So breathy and hyper. So hysterical. What a washed up hag.

Like talking to the wife when she is hysterical(not the virus).........Calm the F down woman!

Will you libs calm down with this shittin virus. Most of you are faking hysteria for attention.

Trump Silences Overzealous NBC Hack During Press Conference: 'Wait a minute. Just take it nice and easy. Just relax' (Watch)

uh HUH. But there's "no war on women" amirite?

Did he do his usual blood-obsession whine? I like those for their irony, blood comments from an artificially orange face.
Don't get hysterical now!

Forum List

Back