Trump teases very major tax cut for middle income people before midterms

He also said Mexico would pay for the wall. How stupid are you?

As long as we're not as stupid as you are I'm good.
Clearly you are more stupid as you will believe anything.
So you acknowledge you’re just a typical tax and spend Leftist. Tell us something we don’t know now.
I’m for a balanced budget. Our current government is going in the wrong direction. Repubs love the credit card.

Which brings us back to my first point. Reduce the spending...dumbass.

Tell that to the republicans you support and vote for.

They have increased spending and reduced revenues.

Again.

Where did he say Congress was in session before the midterm?[/QUOTE

Trump can unveil snuything he ewsants if Congress isn;t there to do anyuthing about it.

M<aybe I should stip by the vank to borrow money opn the idea that I am re
We don't need tax cuts. We need REAL spending cuts. A balanced budget amendment. Term limits.

While I do agree that the left are disingenuous about our debt and spending, so is the GOP. It was the end of times with Obama's spending, now pretty much silence from most people.
People like Hanity are the biggest offenders. Bitched every night about Obama's debt (and I agreed) but now is mostly silent on the debt most nights.

Our economy is doing fine right now. Rather than more tax cuts we need MAJOR spending cuts. Combine that with the current tax revenue and cut the debt faster.

A balanced budget would be great.

2000,2001. you remember, before Bush took over.
Yes, Republican Congress.
Bill Clinton + Republican Congress = balanced budget
George Bush & same Congress = deficits & debt.

What changed?

We were on the path to paying down the debt & would be debt free in less that ten years.

You would be dancing naked around the fire if we had that today.

But nope. Biuh ran for election on taking the surplus & giving it back. Hell, you probably voted for him,. You wanted your money instead of paying down that debt so really, quit pretending you give a shit about any deficits or debt.

Bush came in on a slowing economy and went into a recession just a month and a half into his Presidency and then 911 hits and we spend our way out. That is what happened, a slowing economy, and a catastrophic event and by November we were out of the recession. Now we need to cut spending and start taxing.

Bush came on with a balanced budget. Low unemployment.

So, you are claiming two unfunded tax cuts, tax cuts at a time of war, a war in Iraq based on lies, unfunded expansion to medicare, doing nothing to stop a near financial collapse had nothing to do with anything?

And really, the dot com bump & 9-11 caued us to lose 800,o00 jho0bs 7 yeas later?
How fucking stupid are you?

How fucking stupid are you? Can you not read simple English? I never said anything of the sort, try it again dumb ass.

Forum List

Back