Trump tariffs are going to cost Americans an average of $2000 in 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Billy000, Sep 8, 2019.

1. OnePercenter

OnePercenter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,820
    You can't refute my hypothesis?

2. OnePercenter

OnePercenter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,820
    You can't do anything with China, there's to much US investment.

3. toomuchtime_

toomuchtime_ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,076
    Nonsense. The tariffs have hurt China's exports so badly that China was forced to devalue its currency, making imports from China cheaper to US importers and allowing them to maintain their profit margins without having to raise prices to consumers. I know you were hoping for a lot of suffering but it is just not going to happen.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Vandalshandle

Vandalshandle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,167
    Sorry, but if you think that wholesalers have 30% excess profit lying around with which to absorb Trump's tariffs, I have to believe that the closest you ever came to owning a business was passing 9th grade practical math, which you have apparently forgotten..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Vandalshandle

Vandalshandle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,167
    I haven't the slightest idea of what you are talking about, but I find comfort in my secure knowledge that you don't either.

6. Deplorable Yankee

Deplorable Yankee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,798
    Made in Vietnam

my old tablets battery was going

So I did something I dont normally do
    I bought a galaxy tab s6 ....just released brand new top of the line ...in spying on ya .
    Ill spend money on a top of the line computer or desktop that ill get a good 5 years out of but never on a tablet or phone .

I like to use it for music n shit around the house and I sometimes play one stupid game on it war robots
    Im not really a video game guy but ive been playing since 2015 and I friggin rule .

I even keep a little crypto on it if i wanna pay for something with a little coin ...it never leaves the house anyway but the battery is going ....its draining super fast it aint got much longer ....sure i could of had the battery replaced but WTF.

SO like a retard the new tab s6 I pre-ordered it ....DIdnt even open the box yet ....got the keyboard case blah blah blha ...so im just out and about today I forgot i ordered it , i get the email it pops up on the alerts .....its at the store come get it ....i was only like 20 miles away the highways right there .I just dropped 800 bucks on it so frugal me goes i gotta go to Walmart for my 2 giant family packs of toilet paper Ill get a screen protector for 10 bucks why spend 39.99 at best bad buy ? right ? RIGHT !
    best buy sucks ass I wish their was a micro center , frys or PC Richards down here somewhere .

The keyboard Has made in Vietnam on it ...which isnt unusual

The tab s6 box is "printed in Vietnam" ...I haven't opened the box Im gonna laugh my ass off if the tablet says made somewhere else besides china

BUT wait theirs more why did i mention walmart .. Big brother was running the facial recognition down at the walmart
    and not just at the quick self checkout .

Wait a second

The usual Walmart experience I go in for 2 things the cart has 100 dollars of shit in it BUT NO screen protector to be found ..no big deal ill just ebay one later

So as i'm checking out im looking up and theirs 32 inch monitors at every check out line..I said "hummm thats new" .They weren't their a week to 10 days ago..right in front of ya and right over head ...theirs a sign on each monitor with red lettering for security purposes ...so i'm looking at myself cause i'm pretty and take a wild guess whats starts going off ?

Facial recognition boxes !!!!
    Their flashing yellow around everyone's heads! the lines next to me...the redneck behind me . FAGHEDABOUDDIT!
    ive been very polite down here the last almost three years now ...my inner Brooklyn came out ...

The first words out of my mouth..... I dont know why was "YOU ****** mother fuckers" ..the checkout girl reeled in horror The redneck behind said bro !

I said look up sir wait for it !

what came out of his mouth next?
    ...."MOTHER FUCKERS !"

I turn back to the girl " Its not you sweetheart Get your manager RIGHT NOW! "
    Me and the redneck who I didn't even know layed in to this fucking half a fag tall geeky rat bastard..Now theirs 3 security guys behind us cause i'm irate and the redneck has totally joined in and is egging me on ....i'm being the nastiest white privileged prick new yorker i can be ....Im going on about communist china I thought this was the united states of america you communist fags blah blah blah blah blah !!!...security for thieves ? !!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOUR FULL OF SHIT!!! ya fuckin rat mother fucker blow it out your ass !

the security guys are getting closer ...i'm not a small guy ...i'm looking at midgets

I look the one guy right in the eye if you guys wanna try me take another step closer > go ahead ...wanna call the cops call the fuckin cops but take another step closer and all three of yas are gonna have a problem ....i said follow me outside we'll take it outside

they took a step back:auiqs.jpg: ...the rednecks know laughing his ass off ....i said dude we're in communist china the social credit scores are coming ...redneck responds "its scary man "

I left my cart the redneck and his wife walked OUT to ...we talked for about ten minutes afterwards they were very nice people .
    I did without a wall mart for most of my life ...ill go drive to fag ass progressive target say hi to the tranny in the bathroom and buy him a gay rainbow sticker before I go back into walmart .....i'll just pay four more dollars for the goddamn case of toilet paper at a kroger

Utopia its on it way

Just one of those days ya hope the country fuckin collapses

Made in Vietnam
    Massive public face recognition perfected in china

7. Deplorable Yankee

Deplorable Yankee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,798
    Samsungs new flagship
    made in VIETNAM

No tax fer me

This thing is friggin insane

you can switch between android and a desktop mode ...the desktop mode is pretty good ...you can easily replace a notebook or laptop.
    its really from friggin mars ..

I ordered the screen protectors but as im playing with it gotta get a c to hdmi...a triple hub that has a c to usb/usbc/hdmi

The samsung keyboard that was made for it .......worth the extra money .
    sound and picture A++

and its got a neato pen ....i call it the tariff free trump pen

8. Golfing Gator

Golfing Gator Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,559
    Just want to say, you make the best drunk post on this forum!

9. Lesh

Lesh Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,945
    Jack Kerouac would have loved it

10. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65,585
    Get on your knees and beg Trump to surrender to China so you can have cheap crap....

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1