Trump tariffs are going to cost Americans an average of $2000 in 2020

Interesting how things made in Vietnam are acceptable but not things made in China.

Vietnam has an actual Communist government, which is one of the reasons we are not supposed to like China.

We have a trade deficit with Vietnam, which we are told is bad when it comes to China.

They have tariffs on our products, which is bad when China does it.

But fear not Trumpers, Vietnam might be Trump’s next target for more tariffs.

Wahhhhhhh :auiqs.jpg:

awww you poor baby globo homo chicom centrists
NOW youre asking me is why one communist regime is better then the other? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
It could of been made on mars by ho chi martian i'd still be laughing

I believe I posted an article back there on the board somewhere where Samsung said it wasn't to worried about the trade war ..

NOW youre asking me is why one communist regime is better then the other? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I believe I posted an article back there on the board somewhere where Samsung said it wasn't to worried about the trade war ..

This is this kind of ignorance that our leader count on and expect, and why nothing ever gets any better.

There is no logic to your stance, there is no reason to your stance, there is only partisan bullshit.

Last edited:
we face challenges so severe economically they cannot be put into words.

just watch how america's economy will CRUMBLE!

This is this kind of ignorance that our leader count on and expect, and why nothing ever gets any better.

There is no logic to your stance, there is no reason to your stance, there is only partisan bullshit.

Stop projecting commie
I mean really youre the ones who are upset that I didn't pay a tariff that left wing simpletons like you have been crying over .

if the masses were bitching about tariffs ...JUST like with high gas prices you'd hear em

Tariffs ...What tariffs
Where is that 25% tariff on this? :04:
no tariffs.jpg

you guys warned us

We called you a moron back then also :banana::auiqs.jpg:

ANd how many chi coms slaves are out of assembly jobs :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I'll ask again: If a high-tariff policy is so bad, how has China prospered by imposing sky-high tariffs? How did the U.S. become an economic powerhouse when we followed a high-tariff policy from Lincoln thru Ike?

And, how is a U.S. company supposed to compete with a Third World company that can pay its worker dirt wages with few if any benefits? Pay our workers dirt wages and cut their benefits? How is a U.S. company supposed to compete with a company in an industrialized nation that subsidizes that company and protects its prices with tariffs?

The value of high tariffs/protectionism used to be widely and commonly understood--until both parties largely adopted the globalist free trade agenda of no economic borders. If an open physical border is a bad idea, how is an open trade border a good idea? Thank goodness Trump has come along and broken that suicidal paradigm.

So, you don't think that our putting high tariffs on China is not subsidizing OUR companies? You have to be kidding! China has never done me any harm. In fact, they have made many products I buy very affordable, and if you think that putting high tariffs on Asian countries who pay their workers $5 per day, and will bring back jobs to this countr,y where we pay worker $15 per hour, you have already drunk the Kool-Aid.

1. You stated I used a computer which I have not used one since 2009.

2. You then proclaimed I was at the library at seven in the morning on a Sunday...

3. You then proclaimed China parts have to be in everything but did you know Samsung has plants in India that manufacture it cellphones?

Did you know that?

Of course not but keep on swinging wannabe Don Lemon and maybe you will find that black hole that swallowed up that plane...

Once again, you know you are using Chinese made parts, which is why you will not tell us how you access this forum.

As for you not having a computer, I didn't realize you were too poor to buy one, I will keep that in mind in the future.

Once again you do not know where my phone was made and just assume I am someone like you that buys cheaply made junk like you.

Who the hell are you to tell others where there stuff has been made when you do not even know where the parts are from.

You assume that China is the only player in the game but the fact is China is a punk bitch you support because of your leftist hatred for Trump.

India, Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, Japan and Mexico all make electronics but you are too cheap and buy made in China products while kissing that Commie flag!

Keep running little man! It seems to be all you have.

I am running?

I provide the fact other countries make phones and electronics and all you can say is " I love slave labor made products because it is cheap for me and who cares if Communists profit dam not because I love them more " ...

and you know that I am correct, that is why you will not tell us how you access this forum, you know that whatever you use has Chinese parts in it.

but you lack the balls and integrity to admit it.

You really are so stupid you think EVERYTHING is made in China. You don't think people can look and find something manufactured elsewhere? All people aren't as lazy as you obviously are. YOU claimed multiple times that everything has something from China in it. Patently false.

Stop projecting commie
I mean really youre the ones who are upset that I didn't pay a tariff that left wing simpletons like you have been crying over .

if the masses were bitching about tariffs ...JUST like with high gas prices you'd hear em

Tariffs ...What tariffs
Where is that 25% tariff on this? :04:
View attachment 278546
you guys warned us

We called you a moron back then also :banana::auiqs.jpg:

ANd how many chi coms slaves are out of assembly jobs :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Why do you think I care if you paid a tariff or not? are you really that stupid?

Once again, you know you are using Chinese made parts, which is why you will not tell us how you access this forum.

As for you not having a computer, I didn't realize you were too poor to buy one, I will keep that in mind in the future.

Once again you do not know where my phone was made and just assume I am someone like you that buys cheaply made junk like you.

Who the hell are you to tell others where there stuff has been made when you do not even know where the parts are from.

You assume that China is the only player in the game but the fact is China is a punk bitch you support because of your leftist hatred for Trump.

India, Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, Japan and Mexico all make electronics but you are too cheap and buy made in China products while kissing that Commie flag!

I am running?

I provide the fact other countries make phones and electronics and all you can say is " I love slave labor made products because it is cheap for me and who cares if Communists profit dam not because I love them more " ...

and you know that I am correct, that is why you will not tell us how you access this forum, you know that whatever you use has Chinese parts in it.

You really are so stupid you think EVERYTHING is made in China. You don't think people can look and find something manufactured elsewhere? All people aren't as lazy as you obviously are. YOU claimed multiple times that everything has something from China in it. Patently false.

I never said any such thing, why do you come into a thread and lie about me?

Is this what winning looks like? Did you notice that even a dummy like Bush wasn’t stupid enough to create trade wars with China? He actually listened to advisors who understood what they were talking about.

The tariffs ‘eliminate all remaining economic gains from the administration’s deregulation actions’
The $2,031 number is higher than other estimates because tariffs keep increasing.

In May, the New York Fed estimated a $831 cost to households from tariffs. J.P. Morgan estimated that tariffs that went into effect on September 1 would cost American households up to $1,000 per year. Additional tariffs on China went into effect on October 1, and more tariffs are set to kick in on December 15.

“If all tariffs threatened by the Trump administration are imposed, combined with the current tariffs in place, the annual cost to U.S. consumers would be $461.1 billion and the cost for the average household would be $3,614,” the report stated.

Trump tariffs are set to cost U.S. households $2,000 in 2020, research group finds
People will trade that for a 40 hour + paycheck. China should have zero access to our markets.

and how many more Viet com slave have assembly jobs? because some how paying on Communist country is different than paying the other one

all you people do is parrot talking points, you have nothing else left

Drop to your knees and beg the President to surrender to China so you can go back to buying cheap crap, helping China to continue take to screw the US while building up its military might....

Last edited:

I am running?

I never said any such thing, why do you come into a thread and lie about me?
You are so stupid you can't remember what YOU posted. It's RIGHT THERE in the quote line idiot. Here you go Gomer.

^^^ Sound familiar exposed lying Commie?

I support free market capitalism and democracy for China. Not control by communist oligarchs. They can’t read this post in China because Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Apple, and other Wall Street firms have cooperated with human rights violator China.
The Tank Man

You are so stupid you can't remember what YOU posted. It's RIGHT THERE in the quote line idiot. Here you go Gomer.

and the little coward still never told us what he used to access this forum..why do you suppose that is?

and the little coward still never told us what he used to access this forum..why do you suppose that is?

Aww, the leftist got caught in his own lie and now has to deflect. Maybe because it's none of your business what people buy. Again, a lot of people aren't as lazy as you obviously are and buy the cheapest shit they can find. By the way, he probably accesses this forum through the Internet, like the rest of us do. Boy that was easy.....

and how many more Viet com slave have assembly jobs? because some how paying on Communist country is different than paying the other one

all you people do is parrot talking points, you have nothing else left

the beer ref went over yer head to begin with and then you spun it into a competition over which communist regime is worse
Please stop your stupidity

The chi coms biggest fear is millions of peasants who lose their jobs and head back to their little family plots...everyone on earth seems to know that but brainwashed retards

You guys have 1098 threads on why tariffs lodged against china are bad for the American consumer .
I just consumed !

Do you have that nifty chart you guys were floating around months ago ? YA know the one with cost increase percentages over a range of products ...Where the 25 % I was supposed to eat ?
where is it ?
SHOW ME THE 25% cost increase
Show me consumers crying their eyes out over higher costs
on both ya cant

where is that chart I want to take my V.C Trump pen and write derp over it

LIke we tolds yas
manufactures suppliers vendors ....not only will you shake up global supply chains they all ran interference (on both sides) to shield the consumer ......for selfish reasons... but they ran interference and ate and did what they could .

Few days ago target just came right and said my names paul its between ya'll and ya aint getting a dime out of us or our customers.

Leave the global trade to people who actually done it

I'll be cheering as the chi coms biggest fears continue to materialize

Aww, the leftist got caught in his own lie and now has to deflect. Maybe because it's none of your business what people buy. Again, a lot of people aren't as lazy as you obviously are and buy the cheapest shit they can find.

Nope, i do not buy cheap shit, but most of the best computer parts are made at least in part in China.

By the way, he probably accesses this forum through the Internet, like the rest of us do. Boy that was easy.....

Do you think he just puts a plug into his head and accesses the internet that way?

We all have a device we use.

Drop to your knees and beg the President to surrender to China so you can go back to buying cheap crap, helping China to continue take to screw the US while building up its military might....

God help us. China may build a SECOND aircraft carrier!

What none of these sheep realize is that China has been investing heavily in Vietnam over the last few years. China saw the shift coming and have positioned themselves to profit off of it.

God help us. China may build a SECOND aircraft carrier!

Forum List

Back