Trump supporters, do you disagree with any of the news outlets being “fake news” according to Trump?

Fake news is not the problem it's easy to spot even easier to disprove someone reporting fire is cold you know is fake and can disprove it in a heartbeat. The real problem is biased and slanted news that is often poorly sourced and badly researched but has just enought truth in it to make people think it might be true you add that with a population that is more and more willing to accept any story without question as long as it supports their agenda and you have a nation headed for real trouble. It doesn't matter if it's people who reject any negative story about Trump or those who accept them without question it's a dangerous mindset.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Publicly humiliating the op like that. Logic & reason has no place in a Billy thread.
When they give one right down the middle of the plate what else can you do?

Fake news is not the problem it's easy to spot even easier to disprove someone reporting fire is cold you know is fake and can disprove it in a heartbeat. The real problem is biased and slanted news that is often poorly sourced and badly researched but has just enought truth in it to make people think it might be true you add that with a population that is more and more willing to accept any story without question as long as it supports their agenda and you have a nation headed for real trouble. It doesn't matter if it's people who reject any negative story about Trump or those who accept them without question it's a dangerous mindset.
Your logic basically agrees with me that many of the well sourced news outlets out there that Trump calls fake news are in reality, real news.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Publicly humiliating the op like that. Logic & reason has no place in a Billy thread.
He said nothing about whether Trump was right or wrong about his idea of fake news being real or fake you doofus. Obviously many outlets on his list of fake news are well sourced

Your logic basically agrees with me that many of the well sourced news outlets out there that Trump calls fake news are in reality, real news.
No as usual you miss the point just claiming to be a well sourced news outlet does not make you one. My point is those news outlets that put out biased half assed stories just to push a political agenda and that they don't care if they are accurate or not are worse and more dangerous than those who flat out lie. Where as your whole point seems to be any criticism of the media by Trump is un warrented

No as usual you miss the point just claiming to be a well sourced news outlet does not make you one. My point is those news outlets that put out biased half assed stories just to push a political agenda and that they don't care if they are accurate or not are worse and more dangerous than those who flat out lie. Where as your whole point seems to be any criticism of the media by Trump is un warrented
I didn’t say anything about them claiming they are well sourced. I’m saying that actual well sourced outlets are called fake news by Trump and the Trumpsters.

When a news agency reports fake news, they deserve to be called fake news. Sorry.

It is bipartisan. There are outlets on the left and right that routinely report FAKE NEWS. Just watch an hour of CNN or visit "The Gateway Pundit". :lol:

I didn’t say anything about them claiming they are well sourced. I’m saying that actual are called fake news by Trump and the Trumpsters.
Well sourced acording to who? I will remind you there were many stories done by the lefts favorite whiping board FOX News and I don't mean stuff put out by Sean Hannity but by real journalist like Jennifer Griffin, Catherine Herridge, James Rosen to name a few which the former President called just FOX News stories the implication being they weren't real news stories or in other words fake news. So it seems your gripe here is not the use of the phrase fake news but simply who uses it.

I didn’t say anything about them claiming they are well sourced. I’m saying that actual are called fake news by Trump and the Trumpsters.
Well sourced acording to who? I will remind you there were many stories done by the lefts favorite whiping board FOX News and I don't mean stuff put out by Sean Hannity but by real journalist like Jennifer Griffin, Catherine Herridge, James Rosen to name a few which the former President called just FOX News stories the implication being they weren't real news stories or in other words fake news. So it seems your gripe here is not the use of the phrase fake news but simply who uses it.
Lol um so why is it that you’re the authority on what credible sources are exactly?

Like okay, you hate CNN. Whatever. Call it fake news if you want. What I find so childish though, is that you automatically side with Trump on ANY criticism of him being fake news. You’re basically saying that the only “real news” is bullshit like Fox News or InfoWars.

Remember when the National Review was a conservative news source? Now it’s fake news and Trumpsfers pretend it always has been because they can’t think for themselves.

Fox (Faux) News two biggest stockholders are a man who sits on the Board of Directors at the Council on Foreign Relations and the other a Saudi Prince. How can that be conservative?

National Review was little more than a snob that would endorse the globalist ideology pretending to be conservative.

The mainstream news media has always been controlled by pathological liars and Donald Trump is the world's greatest troll.

Like okay, you hate CNN. Whatever. Call it fake news if you want. What I find so childish though, is that you automatically side with Trump on ANY criticism of him being fake news. You’re basically saying that the only “real news” is bullshit like Fox News or InfoWars.

Remember when the National Review was a conservative news source? Now it’s fake news and Trumpsfers pretend it always has been because they can’t think for themselves.
CNN lost all legitimacy even before Trump was elected. Sad, for a once-great global pioneer of cable news.

Forum List

Back