Trump Supporters: Be careful what you wish for...

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Donald J Trump has tried every trick he can to weaken the power of Congress, the Justice Dept and the Attorney General, and effectively transfer that power to the oval office, to serve his own purposes. There is only one tiny flaw in that strategy - A Democrat will be elected President one day, and use those newly acquired powers to simply dominate the GOP, and they're will be little the GOP can do to stop it. When one considers the GOP has lost the popular vote in 6 out of the last 7 Presidential elections, all I can say is:

Trump Supporters: Be careful what you wish for...:bye1:

Donald J Trump has tried every trick he can to weaken the power of Congress, the Justice Dept and the Attorney General, and effectively transfer that power to the oval office, to serve his own purposes. There is only one tiny flaw in that strategy - A Democrat will be elected President one day

Don't be too sure.

Congress has a positive rating of about 20%. They're not doing their job because the Democrats are fully obsessed with Trump.

Nobody cares at this point. Everyone's just waiting for the elections.

Donald J Trump has tried every trick he can to weaken the power of Congress, the Justice Dept and the Attorney General, and effectively transfer that power to the oval office, to serve his own purposes. There is only one tiny flaw in that strategy - A Democrat will be elected President one day

Don't be too sure.

Congress has a positive rating of about 20%. They're not doing their job because the Democrats are fully obsessed with Trump.

And the same happened when Oblama was president, the Congressional poll ratings were very low because the GOP obsessed about Oblama and got little done for the nation.

So now we have a president that refuses to work with Congress and a Congress which is split between party lines and refuses to work with each other. I say we fire the whole bunch and start over..

Donald J Trump has tried every trick he can to weaken the power of Congress, the Justice Dept and the Attorney General, and effectively transfer that power to the oval office, to serve his own purposes. There is only one tiny flaw in that strategy - A Democrat will be elected President one day, and use those newly acquired powers to simply dominate the GOP, and they're will be little the GOP can do to stop it. When one considers the GOP has lost the popular vote in 6 out of the last 7 Presidential elections, all I can say is:

Comrade, in what way has Trump "weakened the power of congress?"

Is congress the executive branch? Do they investigate and enforce laws?

Have you ever heard of "The United States Constitution?" Clearly you've never read it.

But this public lynching is going to destroy democrats in public opinion. I left the democrat party because of what democrats did to bush.. millions are leaving your party

You mean how obummer set the US intelligence services against an opposition political candidate.

Fuck you you sanctimonious piece of shit.

Why do you commies keep bringing up irrelevant shit, the popular vote is meaningless. Trump had an 80 vote margin in the EC and won 60% of the States, deal with it. Other than that your projection is amusing.

Don't be too sure.

Don't be sure? Sounds like you are in the know on some plot to keep Democrats from ever being elected President ever again.

So now we have a president that refuses to work with Congress and a Congress which is split between party lines and refuses to work with each other. I say we fire the whole bunch and start over..

The similarities between Trump and Obama are striking. Both could not work with Congress; though with Obama, they tried to make it about Reace. That did not add up
Because Obama did not get along with people in his own Party. Harry Reid was still beside himself that the Democrats actually found a black man without the “Negro dialect” to be President.

The similarities between Trump and Obama are striking. Both could not work with Congress; though with Obama, they tried to make it about Reace. That did not add up
Because Obama did not get along with people in his own Party. Harry Reid was still beside himself that the Democrats actually found a black man without the “Negro dialect” to be President.
The Dems are still crying Racist just like during Oblama..Yet they are killing themselves through their own actions I say vote all the incumbents out..

What we need to fear is the Democrats wishing to strip our rights and hand us over to the UN. They have already removed our border, our right to free speech, our right to privacy, and are working to remove our right to defend ourselves. The next democrat to be elected will destroy our nation at breakneck speed...

The Dems are still crying Racist just like during Oblama..Yet they are killing themselves through their own actions I say vote all the incumbents out..

Term limits.

Don't be too sure.

Don't be sure? Sounds like you are in the know on some plot to keep Democrats from ever being elected President ever again.

They will prevent themselves from being elected again. Being opposed to all things American, they no longer constitute an American political party They should be officially declared party non grata and unceremoniously tossed down the Capital steps, and out of politics. I have some faith that they eventually will be.

The party has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Hmm when has the congress worked with trump exactly? You’re confused as normal

Don't be too sure.

And the same happened when Oblama was president, the Congressional poll ratings were very low because the GOP obsessed about Oblama and got little done for the nation.
The minute a Prog is elected President expect the same crap back in overdrive. This will go back and forth. Repubs let the Progs back then screw over Nixon. and they have not forgot. Progs will never ever impeach one of their own. Saul Alinsky is their god for global slavery.

Every trick? The democrat majority in congress has tried every trick in the book to undermine the administration and the image of the United States throughout the world. The ironic thing is that democrats have become the misguided (or intentional) tools of foreign agents who are out to destroy the American fabric of society while they point their fingers at the President.

Forum List

Back