Trump Supporters Attacked By Violent Intolerant Anti-Trump Snowflakes Can Sue Police

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trump supporters pelted by eggs, punches can sue San Jose cops after attack, court says

"Supporters of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump who were met with flying eggs and punches from counter protesters during a June 2016 San Jose campaign rally can sue the city’s police for allegedly failing to protect them, a new court ruling said.

Trump supporters – many sporting red Make America Great Again hats – who were attending a rally at the McEnery Convention Center were
met with hundreds of anti-Trump protesters as they were shepherded out of the building via a single exit.

The plaintiff's said they were beaten or struck by objects thrown by the protesters. Initial accounts of the events also said at least one woman was pelted by an egg after a crowd of demonstrators surrounded her, as seen in video of the incident.

One plaintiff claims an officer told her police had been instructed not to intervene in the melee."

I hope these 20 people own half of San Jose after all of this is over... :p

Careful- they are not suing the police!
They are suing the government above the police... the police were instructed not to help them! They are going after, I believe either the mayor or the sherif, because they we essentially required to go a certain route that delivered them in the law of a hostile crowd and then the police were told to leave them there without protection of some degree. Suing city hall, not the police. Good story though, nice to see shreds of justice still remain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conservative war on cops
The diseased liberal mindset....

Cops intentionally funnel Trump supporters through a waiting gauntlet where they are criminally assaulted by violent intolerant butt-hurt snowflakes, and the police refuse to intervene...because it was all planned out.

And snowflakes blame the victims...

Trump Deranged Syndrome is real. Thanks for the evidence. :p

They are suing the government above the police... the police were instructed not to help them!
That's why I said if I was one of the 20 I would own half of San Jose after this.

They are suing the government above the police... the police were instructed not to help them! They are going after, I believe either the mayor or the sherif, because they we essentially required to go a certain route that delivered them in the law of a hostile crowd and then the police were told to leave them there without protection of some degree. Suing city hall, not the police. Good story though, nice to see shreds of justice still remain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The lawsuit says against the city but it’s a direct attack on the police. This ruling specifically struck down any immunity for the police.

Conservative war on cops
The diseased liberal mindset....

Cops intentionally funnel Trump supporters through a waiting gauntlet where they are criminally assaulted by violent intolerant butt-hurt snowflakes, and the police refuse to intervene...because it was all planned out.

And snowflakes blame the victims...

Trump Deranged Syndrome is real. Thanks for the evidence. :p
If they did, then they’re heroes. But, of course, that’s not what happened.

They should sue!

And no the problem is not the police. The problem is that there were people telling them to stand down. These people belong behind walls.

But they don't belong to the Venezuelan utopia as our not-a-friend here.

The lawsuit says against the city but it’s a direct attack on the police.

The police were complicit and failed to do their jobs.

There are orders, and then there are unethical, unlawful orders you should not follow. Police should be smart enough to know the difference and do their jobs. To help teach them I would suspend every one of them involved for a time.

Hillary was never more right about one and only ONE thing her whole life:

upload_2018-7-30_14-58-58.jpeg

...and every day across the country snowflakes continue to prove how right she is....

The lawsuit says against the city but it’s a direct attack on the police.

The police were complicit and failed to do their jobs.

There are orders, and then there are unethical, unlawful orders you should not follow. Police should be smart enough to know the difference and do their jobs. To help teach them I would suspend every one of them involved for a time.
They did their jobs. I’d love to have seen what would have happened if the police hadn’t done their jobs, and instead stayed away.

Look who can't stop whining about H. Clinton...:71:
I know you have the IQ of a cucumber, but try to keep up. We are discussing San Jose. I just cited an appropriate quote from your favorite felon candidate.

They did their jobs.
No, snowflake. They did not. Their job is to protect, serve, prevent crimes, and arrest those who break the law. These police officers aided and abetted the criminals by allowing it to happen at the most and refused to enforce the law by arresting the criminals at the least...but to violent intolerant snowflakes, they are fine with bot illegal attacks on others who do not share their views and a police force that let them do whatever they want.

I think the increased violent opposition to fascist hate groups has less to do with "libs" being upset with Hillary losing and more to do with wanting to violently oppose fascist hate groups..

Too bad those poor students at Kent State couldn't sue or even press charges against the police or the government who gave the order to kill...

but that type of police action doesn't bother Trump supporters much....but they cheer at the prospect of racist fascists being able to sue for not being comforted in the bosom of the police

Forum List

Back