Trump supporters and Hillary's emails

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
It's amusing to read all the ranting and raving from Trump supporters about Hillary Clinton's emails. I'm sorry to have to announce this, but Hillary Clinton did nothing illegal. Write this down and don't forget it. The little Trumpbots, here, who think they know the finer points of case law on this matter chatter like little squirrels about Hillary's emails, and regurgitate every story about them, all the while they don't know what they are talking about. I'd wager, not many of you mental giants have law degrees, and the few that do, have not seen all the available government documentation about them. It's time to accept the fact there is no conspiracy here folks. Hillary Clinton may have exercised bad judgement, but she did not break the law. Deal with it! :bye1:

It's amusing to read all the ranting and raving from Trump supporters about Hillary Clinton's emails. I'm sorry to have to announce this, but Hillary Clinton did nothing illegal. Write this down and don't forget it. The little Trumpbots, here, who think they know the finer points of case law on this matter chatter like little squirrels about Hillary's emails, and regurgitate every story about them, all the while they don't know what they are talking about. I'd wager, not many of you mental giants have law degrees, and the few that do, have not seen all the available government documentation about them. It's time to accept the fact there is no conspiracy here folks. Hillary Clinton may have exercised bad judgement, but she did not break the law. Deal with it! :bye1:
But we do know the US Code regarding classified material that the FBI totally ignored.

But we do know the US Code regarding classified material that the FBI totally ignored.

No you do not, but don't worry, you can continue to live in your little make believe world. :blahblah:

Forum List

Back