Trump Supporter Labeled 'Fake News' By '60 Minutes' For Reporting Susan Rice Story

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trump Supporter Labeled ‘Fake News’ By ’60 Minutes’ Beats Everyone To Susan Rice Scoop

"Mike Cernovich, a journalist who has promoted conspiracy theories and was deemed “fake news” by “60 Minutes,” was the first to break the news that Obama’s former national security advisor Susan Rice made requests to unmask the identities of Trump associates.

Cernovich said in his report Sunday that New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman knew about the Rice requests, and “has chosen to sit on it in an effort to protect the reputation of former President Barack Obama.” A New York Times spokeswoman told The Daily Caller, “Cernovich’s claim regarding Maggie Haberman is 100 percent false.”

So he got lucky and noted she did nothing illegal.

Next.
You know for a fact she didn't break any laws even though there has been no investigation?
Trumps campaign has been investigated and no evidence of collusion has been found. So you must believe that Trump and his people did nothing wrong either right?

So you must believe that Trump and his people did nothing wrong either right?
I believe, BASED ON THE FACTS AND EXISTING EVIDENCE, Trump and his team, unlike the Obama administration and holdovers, have done nothing 'illegal'.

I do believe that the focus of the investigations has shifted from potential wrong doing by Trump to potential wrong doing by Obama admin officials. I certainly have heard nothing new about Trump.

So he got lucky and noted she did nothing illegal.

Next.
You know for a fact she didn't break any laws even though there has been no investigation?
Trumps campaign has been investigated and no evidence of collusion has been found. So you must believe that Trump and his people did nothing wrong either right?
You all have said she has broken the law when in fact nothing indicates anything of the sort.

Thank you, post-truther, for agreeing with me.

I do believe that the focus of the investigations has shifted from potential wrong doing by Trump to potential wrong doing by Obama admin officials. I certainly have heard nothing new about Trump.
Thatt ^^ is a post-truth Alt Fact.

Pay attention.

Forum List

Back