Trump supporter beaten by gang for wearing maga hat

O wow, this is bad.

"Jahangir "John" Turan says he was attacked and beaten by a group of teens for wearing his MAGA hat. They yelled obscenities like “f--- Trump!" THIS is the so called "tolerant left.""

Bradley Byrne on Twitter

He's probably a 1st-gen immigrant, too. :(

Where are the people with a concealed weapon when attacked?.....Going to take a good guy with a gun to take down the MOB who attacks him....5 -6 dead ABNORMALS MIGHT cause you lefty scumbags a few seconds to ponder...DOES THIS GUY HAVE A GUN ONCE WE START OUR SHIT!

Here, Tonight, a crazy right winger said it would be good to shoot all Democrats in the head. Now you want to whine because your rhetoric is repeated to you?
I doubt they beat him for wearing a hat .They probably beat him because he was an arrogant ass hole, and the hat just identified him as such.

Moar links, and look how the leftist propaganda machine tries to spin it. :talk2hand:

"Man claims". This ain't no Jussie Smollet deal here, this is the real thing.
Keep it up..we got somethin' for ya.

New York City art store owner Jahangir Turan beaten by 15 teen thugs over MAGA hat - national media silent

Man Claims He Was Attacked By A Group Of Teens Over His 'Make America Great Again' Hat

Hey! This is actually a pretty good one! :eek:
(I'll bookmark them)

Man bashed in the face in NYC for wearing Trump ‘MAGA’ hat: cops

Man claims he was attacked for wearing MAGA hat in Manhattan

Here, Tonight, a crazy right winger said it would be good to shoot all Democrats in the head. Now you want to whine because your rhetoric is repeated to you?
I doubt they beat him for wearing a hat .They probably beat him because he was an arrogant ass hole, and the hat just identified him as such.

Yeah, because that excuses 15-18 people beating on one who isn't attacking them over a political hat? :no_text11:

Not ever, bitch. STFU.

Shit like this pushes many to start thinking like "a crazy right winger", k?

Way many more than you can fathom.

Where are the people with a concealed weapon when attacked?.....Going to take a good guy with a gun to take down the MOB who attacks him....5 -6 dead ABNORMALS MIGHT cause you lefty scumbags a few seconds to ponder...DOES THIS GUY HAVE A GUN ONCE WE START OUR SHIT!

People need to start carrying for real until people like that learn to stop with their nonsense.

It's bound to happen.

And THIS from an ARROGANT ASSHOLE!

Yeah, because that excuses 15-18 people beating on one who isn't attacking them over a political hat? :no_text11:

Not ever, bitch. STFU.

Shit like this pushes many to start thinking like "a crazy right winger", k?

Way many more than you can fathom.

The OP link said it was over in 10 seconds, and then he ran across the street. I'm not sure there would be time for 15 to 18 people to all join in on the beating. According to the guy with a black eye, one kid pushed him into a pole (read the link), which probably shouldn't have happened, but to say a gang beat him Is just ridiculous.

I'll STFU when I feel like STFU, if you don't mind.

You know there’s a point that we can be proud of the person we voted for but now there’s dangerous outcome that we are seeing. When I see a sanders supporter I don’t assault them because it’s their vote and they have a right to support whoever they want! We are in the greatest country that we can do whatever we want!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trump Supporter Beaten by Gang For Wearing MAGA Hat
A Trump supporter was brutally beaten by a gang of teens for wearing a MAGA hat, leaving him with a huge black eye and substantial swelling.

Nothing new scum does this all the time............ Hypocrites can always make themselves believe their own lies.
Fake news. Conservatives do that to themselves to demonize the left ...

image4544206x.jpg

You know there’s a point that we can be proud of the person we voted for but now there’s dangerous outcome that we are seeing. When I see a sanders supporter I don’t assault them because it’s their vote and they have a right to support whoever they want! We are in the greatest country that we can do whatever we want!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The lefties will never respect that Trump is the President of the United States it does not suit them and it is not in their nature to respect the choice of others.

I like how everybody is justified because the other side is just as bad. Y'all should hurry up and start killing each other.

Thinking Error: Justifying

This didn't really happen.

The story seems exaggerated, but I doubt it's entirely fake. I live near a college town and I wouldn't dare walk around with a MAGA hat. At the very least I would get verbally harassed.

Forum List

Back