Trump sued for alleged unwanted kiss against a staffer in 2016

Link to text article. You dont' have the cred to get anyone to watch a 5 minute video.

Both witnesses that were there say it didn’t happen.

Oh but her mom and boyfriend who weren’t even there, “corroborate her story”.

That’s WaPo for ya!

That’s WaPo for ya!

Thanks for taking the time to watch it. Pretty much what I expected to hear.

Link to text article. You don't have the cred to get anyone to watch a 5 minute video.

That's one of the most badass one-liners I've ever read on the internet, man. I read that thing and I was like dang. That's hard core. And so nonchalant.

That’s WaPo for ya!

The WaPo reported a story...that this lady is suing Trump and that is a factual statement. They did not comment on the merits of the case, nor should they.

That’s WaPo for ya!

The WaPo reported a story...that this lady is suing Trump and that is a factual statement. They did not comment on the merits of the case, nor should they.

Bullshit, they stated that her mom and boyfriend “corroborate her story”. How the fuck can either one of them “corroborate” her story if they weren’t even there? This is a lame ass attempt by WaPo to legitimize this baseless claim. They obviously spent the production money to make this video knowing it was total bullshit from the start for a reason, it’s propaganda pure and simple.

Bullshit, they stated that her mom and boyfriend “corroborate her story”. How the fuck can either one of them “corroborate” her story if they weren’t even there? This is a lame ass attempt by WaPo to legitimize this baseless claim. They obviously spent the production money to make this video knowing it was total bullshit from the start for a reason, it’s propaganda pure and simple.

Her mom and dad did corroborate her story, thus they were again just reporting the facts.

Link to text article. You dont' have the cred to get anyone to watch a 5 minute video.

Ex-campaign staffer says Trump kissed her without consent – live updates

Wow. An allegation of a kiss. This is it! They will take him down NOW!!

LOL!!

Did anyone make that claim?

Isnt it a little early to break out the strawman?

If one sees a behavior, repeated over and over again, for years,

it is reasonable to expect it to be repeated again.

Her mom and dad did corroborate her story, thus they were again just reporting the facts.

They didn’t corroborate anything because they weren’t there.

What about all the unwanted kisses senile Joe Biden performed?

Obviously fake news
Trump would never hire a black because he is racist.

(sigh), here we go again, another mop complaining she was touched by a man, ie Trump and suing.I'm all in for women speaking up when touched inappropriately, but not months, years, days later. This shit is getting old. If Trump tried to kiss you and you turned away, yell in his fuckin face and call him out, say something, do something...but damit, stop waiting on a paycheck for it. As we speak, there are countless young vulnerable children being raped and sold in sex trafficking schemes. These are the one's we should be rallying behind, not some white mop that got touched by a rich man. Or some black mop that was touched, again this shit is getting old, you had a voice, you chose to not to use it, now let it go.
Former Donald Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her Without Consent In 2016
“I immediately felt violated,” Alva Johnson told The Washington Post about the incident she says took place at a Florida rally.

Sorry, but we have to apply the same standard for all of the sleazy politicians both on the right and the left. I’m sure you cheered, I know I did, when Stuart Smalley, aka Al Franken got ran from the Senate over accusations from events that happened years early. Scum is scum, no matter what side of the political aisle.

yeah , its amazing but mostly funny for me to see !! And your advice should be followed . All these widdle women claiming to be Adults and Equal are pretty much nothing but 'widdle babee wusses' TRed .

Forum List

Back