Trump: "Stop the ENDLESS WARS!"

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Yes, Trump, stop it.

Trump threatened to "devastate Turkey economically" if they attack the Kurds after the troop withdrawal. But he also warned the Kurds not to provoke them, which is certainly addressed to the Turkish Kurds.
he also added some nonsense "Russia, Iran and Syria have been the biggest beneficiaries of the long term US policy of destroying ISIS in Syria - natural enemies", but we broadmindedly overlook this.

Trump: We'll devastate Turkey economically if they 'hit Kurds'

You're such a tool. :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:
How do you come to this silly conclusion?
Was that part of your assignment to do list today from the Kremlin? :eusa_whistle:
Of course. Silly question...
Silly OP. :dunno:
Nope. It´s important news. And it´s nothing but news. You are used to threads that are just made to support this or that party, president, policy with a low news/agitation ratio. My threads focus on news and which side I support in the end depends on the news.

You're such a tool. :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:
Was that part of your assignment to do list today from the Kremlin? :eusa_whistle:
Nope. It´s important news. And it´s nothing but news. You are used to threads that are just made to support this or that party, president, policy with a low news/agitation ratio. My threads focus on news and which side I support in the end depends on the news.
You keep telling yourself that....... :rofl:

Oh and here, this should be of extreme interest to you....... Or not....... :lol:

What Is Confirmation Bias?

(Psst!! I don't necessarily believe or trust my government/news sources all that much but I do know "propaganda" and propaganda techniques when I see them.......)

I also know complete stupidity when I see it........

Last edited:

Oh and here, this should be of extreme interest to you....... Or not....... :lol:

(Psst!! I don't necessarily believe or trust my government/news sources all that much but I do know "propaganda" and propaganda techniques when I see them.......)

It´s simply the shocking reality that influences you. Don´t hang the post man.

Yes, Trump, stop it.

Trump threatened to "devastate Turkey economically" if they attack the Kurds after the troop withdrawal. But he also warned the Kurds not to provoke them, which is certainly addressed to the Turkish Kurds.
he also added some nonsense "Russia, Iran and Syria have been the biggest beneficiaries of the long term US policy of destroying ISIS in Syria - natural enemies", but we broadmindedly overlook this.

My your knoldge of how the kurds are treated is very limited .

"Stop the endless wars" Like's it's Frump's fault that endless wars have been going on since humankind learned to kill each other........ :rofl:

What was that you said about reality? :lmao:

Yes, Trump, stop it.

Kurds used to blow up stuff in Turkey.

"Stop the endless wars" Like's it's Frump's fault that endless wars have been going on since humankind learned to kill each other........ :rofl:

It is what Trump said.

It is what Trump said.
Oops, missed that. Sorry.

Soooo, what was your intent?

It is what Trump said.
Oops, missed that. Sorry.

Soooo, what was your intent?
Providing the news and maybe discuss it -> message board.

Yes, Trump, stop it.

They are not allowed to speak their own language in private or public

Yes, Trump, stop it.

They are not allowed to speak their own language in private or public
Even if true, that´s not the appropriate way to resist. And all Kurds have to pay the price for the few who go mad.

Turkey will not back down: FM.

Recep and Donald discuss "no fly zone", and here are their means:
th

Turkey is not 'afraid' of Trump's threats: FM
Turkey, US discuss implementing no fly-zone over northern Syria

Forum List

Back