Trump stomps on their graves

Oh look. Another sufferer of Trump Derangement Syndrome. It’s okay. You’ll be yourself again eventually.
Trump has a toxic character and it's expressed in multiple ways. If you willingly ignore all of them, that's on you and you'll be footed with the bill when the chickens come home to roost. The conservatives should be allegant to their ideologies and constituents not Trump. They are only eroding their own integrity in supporting Trump.

So we should be Japan’s Germany’s, and Italy’s enemies too right?
All 3 surrendered and underwent drastic regime change. Stop eating crayons.
They killed thousands of Americans. Germany started two world wars. Stop eating tide pods!
Germany surrendered and changed regimes and is now a first world ally that believes in human rights. If you equate that with NK you must have a brain tumor or something.
Well tide pod eater, Trump is trying his best to get NoKo to be a productive civilized nation. So far they do not have two world wars in their history with hundreds of millions of dead. Germany does. Open a book.
It sounds like you're in the same sinking ship with Trump in preferring to deal with brutal dictatorships and sham republics over democratically elected and accountable true leaders. When the leadership is held accountable and can be removed from office, a reasonable person would realize real quick that they're a public servant and their actions and decisions carry immense gravity and responsibility.
Castro called. Raul, not Fidel. He's dead.

So we should be Japan’s Germany’s, and Italy’s enemies too right?
They killed thousands of Americans. Germany started two world wars. Stop eating tide pods!
Germany surrendered and changed regimes and is now a first world ally that believes in human rights. If you equate that with NK you must have a brain tumor or something.
Well tide pod eater, Trump is trying his best to get NoKo to be a productive civilized nation. So far they do not have two world wars in their history with hundreds of millions of dead. Germany does. Open a book.
It sounds like you're in the same sinking ship with Trump in preferring to deal with brutal dictatorships and sham republics over democratically elected and accountable true leaders. When the leadership is held accountable and can be removed from office, a reasonable person would realize real quick that they're a public servant and their actions and decisions carry immense gravity and responsibility.
It sounds as if you are a hypocrite. You slam Trump over 40 thousand dead bodies but kiss Germany’s ass over hundreds of millions of dead bodies! And, I bet a dollar to a donut you didn’t criticize Obama when he went down to Cuba to kiss Castro’s ass! Castro, the very guy who let Russia put nukes aimed at us on Cuba. You are a hack, a puke breath, and a joke!

Democrats will do anything, "anything" to divert attention back to their narrative.
I won't apologize for veering from this sites typical trump circle jerk. Criticism is important if the discussion is to have any value.

It sounds as if you are a hypocrite. You slam Trump over 40 thousand dead bodies but kiss Germany’s ass over hundreds of millions of dead bodies! And, I bet a dollar to a donut you didn’t criticize Obama when he went down to Cuba to kiss Castro’s ass! Castro, the very guy who let Russia put nukes aimed at us on Cuba. You are a hack, a puke breath, and a joke!
You have a bad grudge against Germany, don't you? I'd call them a success story but certainly agree with you that the previous regimes were very bad. No where did I say otherwise. Here's my rebuttal to your poor attempt at an attack on me, I guarantee that no American president was saluting nazis before and probably after their surrender and dismantling. They paid dearly for their crimes and their recovery has been remarkable. I think they're still on the right track, but I am concerned about the resurfacing of Nazism and think in this specific case it should be somewhat forcibly squashed out. Not in the name of PC but simply because that was the root evil empire and still at this point should be considered an enemey of the ww2 resolution.

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals - CNNPolitics

Here is the unstable non-genious respectfully saluting a general from the very same regime that terminated 40k enlisted Americans in a war that is still technically ongoing. This man has no concept of stately behavior or true patriotism and reverence for the sacrifice of our service members and veterans. His toxic attacks on Americans for fictitious non-patriotism are a total joke now if they weren't before.

Suddenly Liberals are talking about patriotism? WTF?? HAHA

The General gave President Trump the respect he deserved. Trump simply returned the honor. Trump is trying to negotiate peace. Showing blatant disrespect does not help.

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals - CNNPolitics

Here is the unstable non-genious respectfully saluting a general from the very same regime that terminated 40k enlisted Americans in a war that is still technically ongoing. This man has no concept of stately behavior or true patriotism and reverence for the sacrifice of our service members and veterans. His toxic attacks on Americans for fictitious non-patriotism are a total joke now if they weren't before.

Hell Ears couldn't salute a US Marine

Do you understand what a salute is?
I do. Would it be acceptable if Obama went and saluted a leader of a terrorist cell linked to a past embassy bombing? No. Quit being an apologist. We need to hold him accountable. Demand excellence, don't excuse poor behavior.

He was saluted by a military man. A military man in uniform. Not returning the salute would have insulted everyone. Dunce.

Prisoners of war saluted their captors. Their salutes were returned. If you were a tad less ignorant you might know that.

It NK not Noko, Trump used that and now Fox does.
It must chap your ass that you can’t tell me what to write!

What do you call SK, SoKo?

Forum List

Back