Trump still helping Russia

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Russia has a new anti-missile defense system that is capable of taking out even cruise missiles, or so they claim. It has for obvious reasons never had the opportunity to be tested in live US missiles.

But now that is getting ready to change, Trump is giving Russia all the time it needs to get ready to test it in Syria as he keeps telling them the missiles are coming and to get ready to shoot them down.

The data they could gain, even if the system is not as effective as they claim will be invaluable for making it even better.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Russia has a new anti-missile defense system that is capable of taking out even cruise missiles, or so they claim. It has for obvious reasons never had the opportunity to be tested in live US missiles.

But now that is getting ready to change, Trump is giving Russia all the time it needs to get ready to test it in Syria as he keeps telling them the missiles are coming and to get ready to shoot them down.

The data they could gain, even if the system is not as effective as they claim will be invaluable for making it even better.

Modern cruise missiles aren't called 'smart' because they go from point A to point B.
We are going to witness what 'smart' cruise missiles are capable of.
Who knows. Maybe some of them might go off course and take out Assad's palace?

Democrats are salivating over war with Russia. They have all the Trump started war with Russia talking points ready to go.

Democrats are salivating over war with Russia. They have all the Trump started war with Russia talking points ready to go.

salivating ?

Trump kissing Russias ass makes me want to puke.

Trumpdrones kissing his fat ass 24/7 makes me want to puke twice.

i have it on good authority that 100 pct. of the chemical weapons were removed years ago.
So there's no need to bomb syria.

i have it on good authority that 100 pct. of the chemical weapons were removed years ago.
So there's no need to bomb syria.

There is no need to bomb Syria, period.

Why is it the job of the US to avenge such actions?

Forum List

Back