Trump: Steve Bannon lost his mind

BREAKING: Trump announces he will build wall around Steve Bannon - and make Breitbart pay for it

If people don't offer results, they are out of the Trump regime.

One of the best Trump features. The government is supposed to work for us, not the other way around. Bannon outlived his usefulness.

One of the best Trump features. The government is supposed to work for us, not the other way around. Bannon outlived his usefulness.
Lol! I bet Bannon is saying the exact same thing! Trump has outlived his usefulness.

Lol! I bet Bannon is saying the exact same thing! Trump has outlived his usefulness.

As far as Bannon is concerned, that seems to be true.

As far as American people go, we still need to win a lot more.

Now Don Jr is hopping on the bandwagon. He just tweeted this about Bannon:

Steve had the honor of working in the White House & serving the country. Unfortunately, he squandered that privilege & turned that opportunity into a nightmare of backstabbing, harassing, leaking, lying & undermining the President. Steve is not a strategist, he is an opportunist

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...78893610913793

So, I guess that means that everything that has been reported on Breitbart over the last year or so about the Trumps was just pure fake news.

Hannity better watch his back when he's around the Trumps.
smile.gif

Forum List

Back