Trump SOS pick honored by Russia

Republicans vote for a scam artist and a con man because he is close to a dangerous and murderous thug like Vladimir Putin.

I told you Republicans are anti American and have become a party dangerous to America.

Rdean said:
I told you Republicans are anti American and have become a party dangerous to America.

You are all threats to humanity. I'll admit that the Trump cultists tend to be more ignorant, but everyone of you wants to systematically fuck with other people's lives.

whats scary about it , we beat the Nazis with Allies called the Russians [ussr] . Russians that I have meet are Christian and are pretty nice people that have good food , Christian traditions and they look normal . Plus the Russians have problems with 'muslims' just like the West and the USA has . Seems to me that Russians , the West and the USA can get along fine on certain issues like muslims and maybe 'chinese' enemies JimH !!

Two decades ago the Russians were our allies, what happened to the left? Why is it a bad thing to the libs that the U.S. and Russia are friendly again?

Two decades ago the Russians were our allies, what happened to the left? Why is it a bad thing to the libs that the U.S. and Russia are friendly again?

That's not accurate. There were political incidents with the Russian Federation as early as *1992.

Back to the actual topic. Of course Russia congratulates Rex Tillerson. They have shared financial interests with Exxon Mobile.

The US is the new Russian client state, made possible by the cult of Trump. I always wanted to live under a puppet regime.

I wonder if Putee called Stump and put in some good words for this guy. So now Putee has assurances that sanctions will be lifted.

Putin now has a puppet in the White House. He is very happy.

#FakeNews.

The Russian conspiracy theory have gone completely berserk.

Republicans vote for a scam artist and a con man because he is close to a dangerous and murderous thug like Vladimir Putin.

So exactly why are American troupes fighting side by side with Russians in Syria?

Last edited:
Back to the actual topic. Of course Russia congratulates Rex Tillerson. They have shared financial interests with Exxon Mobile.

The US is the new Russian client state, made possible by the cult of Trump. I always wanted to live under a puppet regime.
------------------------------------------------ Russia may be fine , E
----------------------------------------------- Excellent Skye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go piss up a flag pole . You flaming liberal moon bat.
You're not even in touch with reality.
BTW, we're just dangerous to the liberal ideology.....Wah wah wah. ....

------------------------------------------------ Russia may be fine , E
----------------------------------------------- Excellent Skye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, thank you Sir!:mm: ;)

So exactly why are American troupes finding side by side with Russians in Syria?

Russians are.bombing Alepo and killing innocents every day. Putin is a twenty first century Hitler and will be visiting the White House soon tp speak with his puppet in the US.

Forum List

Back