Trump signs executive order to target foreign banks doing business with North Korea

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump signs executive order to target foreign banks doing business with North Korea

President Donald Trump has signed an executive order that gives the US broad new powers to sanction individuals, companies and financial institutions that facilitate trade with North Korea. “I am announcing a new executive order to sign that significantly expands authorities to target individuals, companies, financial institutions that finance and facilitate trade with North Korea,” Trump said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet fat boy is gonna love this one, maybe he will get so pissed he will fire off one of his dud missiles lol

North Korea didn't even interfere in our elections. Sanctions? to what end, when they all die? He is not going to make a deal, he wants to end the Iran deal, what kind of message does that send.

We are not the only country that made that deal. He has called all of them stupid. He is the stupid one.

President Donald Trump has signed an executive order that gives the US broad new powers to sanction individuals, companies and financial institutions that facilitate trade with North Korea. “I am announcing a new executive order to sign that significantly expands authorities to target individuals, companies, financial institutions that finance and facilitate trade with North Korea,” Trump said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet fat boy is gonna love this one, maybe he will get so pissed he will fire off one of his dud missiles lol
This coming from a guy that won't release his tax returns.....I just hope he's not on the list of NK investors!!

North Korea didn't even interfere in our elections. Sanctions? to what end, when they all die? He is not going to make a deal, he wants to end the Iran deal, what kind of message does that send.

We are not the only country that made that deal. He has called all of them stupid. He is the stupid one.
This guy is going around the world, talking all this shit, willing to go to war at the drop of a hat, but won't release his tax returns.

Forum List

Back