Trump signs bipartisan bill that gives inmates incentives to re-enter society as productive citizens

If you read the bill he is referring to it is a joke! I used to get men early release by hiring them as a sponsor. The state would pay me x amount of money to help with wages.
This bill is only for white collar crime and on the federal level.

• Banned
this gets rid of mandatory minimums, something Rand Paul and Cory Booker want desperately.

Van Jones supports this. he said its a litmus test to see if progressives will give President Trump support on this.

• Banned
Let's focus group some Trump 2020 slogans: "The Wall? Never Mind"…"Prison Is No Place for Felons"…"Ladies & Gentleman, Co-President Jared K!

Good news for all the criminal aliens Trump is allowing to stream into the country.

Trump set to endorse sentencing reform legislation
I hope he signs every radical bill the demons bring to him. Then let the people experience the weight of the demons upon their shoulders for their idiocy big time.

That should get the rebuke of the Demon-crat's off to a great start for 2020.
My life will be directly affected by this Bill if it passes. What judges are doing in my area is plea bargaining almost all violent offenses down to drug offenses only if any violent crime was committed under the influence. They do this to save money on jail costs. Giving judges more leeway is going to endanger people.

I have a friend who has a violent stalker who has assaulted them repeatedly while on drugs. The perp keeps dodging hard time because the judges keep allowing plea bargains down to just the drugs. Perp almost killed my friend twice last year. Is in jail now for the umpteenth time violating drug probations to where it became a felony. But if sentence is retroactively reduced, the hard lesson will be lost & the emboldening to kill heightened.

In short: FUCK this Bill.

• Banned
Day 664 of the Trump presidency: No Wall, Navarro shackled, trade "truce" with China looming...but don't worry they're going to do "prison reform"

Good news for all the criminal aliens Trump is allowing to stream into the country.

Trump set to endorse sentencing reform legislation
I hope he signs every radical bill the demons bring to him. Then let the people experience the weight of the demons upon their shoulders for their idiocy big time.

That should get the rebuke of the Demon-crat's off to a great start for 2020.
My life will be directly affected by this Bill if it passes. What judges are doing in my area is plea bargaining almost all violent offenses down to drug offenses only if any violent crime was committed under the influence. They do this to save money on jail costs. Giving judges more leeway is going to endanger people.

I have a friend who has a violent stalker who has assaulted them repeatedly while on drugs. The perp keeps dodging hard time because the judges keep allowing plea bargains down to just the drugs. Perp almost killed my friend twice last year. Is in jail now for the umpteenth time violating drug probations to where it became a felony. But if sentence is retroactively reduced, the hard lesson will be lost & the emboldening to kill heightened.

In short: FUCK this Bill.
Not only that, but what about these mass shooters who were on the radar of the law, but due to a lack of judicial judgement, they were left to their own devices until people were mowed down by these useless deplorable demons.

How politicians get involved with our justice system, and then they end up just doing it for brownie points is as disgusting as it gets.

If they want to get involved, then let's see them strengthen our laws, and not weaken them.

This is probably the first actual racist thing I seen Trump do. If you really want to destroy the black community, the best thing you can do is take the black criminals out of jail and send them back to those communities.

Rand Paul: ‘We‘re Wasting Prison Space on Non-Violent Drug Offenders‘

So when you folks were parading around Kanye and Kim K -- talking about prison reform -- yall were just bullshitting?
skynews-trump-kardashian_4324515.jpg

"Sentencing reform is moral. It should be bi-partisan." - Reverend Al Sharpton

"Sentencing reform is moral. It should be bi-partisan." - Reverend Al Sharpton
I can see the Sharp now with his mega-phone yelling "they didn't mean it y'all" so come on and just give a brother a break.

Meanwhile the nation holds it's breath hoping that the time matches the crime, and that justice is always served regardless of race, creed, family ties, favoritism, and worst of all politics.

Senator Cotton has stepped up his public potshots at what he's called a "jailbreak" proposal.

McConnell told Kushner "dont do this before the midterms. i'll give ya a vote after the midterms!"

Prison population grows ... and violent crime rate DECLINES. Jared's head hurts! Let's release prisoners!

DsXrYvbUwAAx_sH.jpg

"Trump's Prison Reform bill would release Kate Steinle's killer EVEN FASTER! That's a new twist on the "Kate Steinle bill." PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT!"

Forum List

Back