Trump showing respect qualifies as top headline news

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
Under normal circumstances, a former President lying in state at the Capitol would be the news. Instead, you can almost feel the shock from Matt Drudge as the Joffrey Baratheon wannabe attempts to show respect, and that is what grabs the headline:

MqCsYCw.png

Almost like a three year old at a wedding

You keep waiting for them to screw up

Under normal circumstances, a former President lying in state at the Capitol would be the news. Instead, you can almost feel the shock from Matt Drudge as the Joffrey Baratheon wannabe attempts to show respect, and that is what grabs the headline:

MqCsYCw.png

No kidding, did his wife wear the wrong shoes? Dumbass.

Jeb Bush must have really appreciated the presence of the Trumpites....

I wish GHWB had followed Barbara's lead and told the Trumps to stay away.
Such trailer trash at a solemn occasion, like inviting Stephen King "It" clowns to a funeral.

MqCsYCw.png

She's as much a tramp as he is. She wears a billboard on the way to the children's cages in South Texas that her thug husband created.

180621232630-melania-jacket.jpg

MqCsYCw.png

She's as much a tramp as he is. She wears a billboard on the way to the children's cages in South Texas that her thug husband created.

180621232630-melania-jacket.jpg

Sure, let us know when you have pictures other than the ones from the Obama era.
BTW, isn't this thread about the Bush ceremony?

Jeb Bush must have really appreciated the presence of the Trumpites....
------------------------------------------------------------ i hope that their presence gnawed at the 'jebito' and continues to GNAW .

Why go ? The bushes hate him. He talked shit about W and Jen. And got Billy Bush fired.

Why go ? The bushes hate him. He talked shit about W and Jen. And got Billy Bush fired.

His base is generally old...funerals mean TONS to them (they seem a complete waste of time and money to me). If he skips an invitation to an ex-POTUS's funeral...his base won't like it one little bit.

Plus, it's a chance to get lots of people giving him credit (which we know he desperately craves).

I won't give him one cent of credit for it. But lots of others will.

Forum List

Back