Trump Should Welcome Some Libertarians Into His Administration

I think adding some Libertarians to the mix, will provide some balance. He seems to have stacked his Administration with a lot of Warmonger-types. And that's a recipe for more Bush-like disasters. He needs to be very careful listening too much to the Warmongers.

We don't need any more foreign quagmires. They'll only take away from the effort to help Americans. If Trump's smart, he'll remove us from all quagmires around the world. He could then focus completely on helping Americans. Adding some Libertarians to his Administration, could help him consider such alternatives. What do you all think?
You idiots need to stop trying to promote people based on LABELS. Hiring should only be based on one criteria, merit.

/thread

Calling folks who voted for Trump 'idiots', isn't helpful. I was just suggesting putting some people in there who have different perspectives on issues such as war. Nothing wrong with seeking advice form a wide range of folks. I don't wanna see Trump be dragged down the same disastrous Bush path. It's very important to balance the Warmonger influence.
If you promote hiring based on superfluous labels you are an idiot regardless of who you voted for.

I think adding some Libertarians to the mix, will provide some balance. He seems to have stacked his Administration with a lot of Warmonger-types. And that's a recipe for more Bush-like disasters. He needs to be very careful listening too much to the Warmongers.

We don't need any more foreign quagmires. They'll only take away from the effort to help Americans. If Trump's smart, he'll remove us from all quagmires around the world. He could then focus completely on helping Americans. Adding some Libertarians to his Administration, could help him consider such alternatives. What do you all think?
libertarian thinking, fine....
Libertarian party, fuck off......

You idiots need to stop trying to promote people based on LABELS. Hiring should only be based on one criteria, merit.

/thread

Calling folks who voted for Trump 'idiots', isn't helpful. I was just suggesting putting some people in there who have different perspectives on issues such as war. Nothing wrong with seeking advice form a wide range of folks. I don't wanna see Trump be dragged down the same disastrous Bush path. It's very important to balance the Warmonger influence.
If you promote hiring based on superfluous labels you are an idiot regardless of who you voted for.

I was only suggesting adding a couple Libertarians to offer different perspectives. I am a bit concerned about some of his top picks. It appears the Warmongers have gained a bit too much influence. They could kill his Presidency. It could be a Bush repeat. But hey, i voted for him. I want him to succeed bigtime. I just hope he doesn't get dragged into more quagmire blunders. It'll only distract him from helping Americans.

/thread

I was only suggesting adding a couple Libertarians to offer different perspectives. I am a bit concerned about some of his top picks. It appears the Warmongers have gained a bit too much influence. They could kill his Presidency. It could be a Bush repeat. But hey, i voted for him. I want him to succeed bigtime. I just hope he doesn't get dragged into more quagmire blunders. It'll only distract him from helping Americans.
Sending a Boy to Do a Man's Job

There's no reason to associate what Dumbo Dubya screwed up with any kind of defense objectives. What an incompetent leader can't do, a competent one can get done.

/thread

Sending a Boy to Do a Man's Job

There's no reason to associate what Dumbo Dubya screwed up with any kind of defense objectives. What an incompetent leader can't do, a competent one can get done.

Like i said, i'm a Trump supporter. I voted for him. So i want him to succeed. I just want him to be very careful about getting sucked into more quagmire blunders. For instance in Syria, i'd like to see him get us out of there. Let Russia and Iran stay stuck in that miserable quagmire. Let em have Syria.

I'd rather see Trump really focus on helping Americans here at home. More foreign quagmires will only get in the way of that. Concentrate on domestic affairs like fixing Obama's Immigration mess, and bringing jobs back to America. Hopefully, he won't allow the Warmongers to distract him on that.

Forum List

Back