Trump senior supporters will feel the effects of their leaders Trumpcare....love it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am soooo loving the fact that old stanky white Trump supporters will be harmed most by this new Trumpcare deal. So far, I am loving the fuck out of Trump and his Carnage ends now speech.....I hope these tired old white mf's who live in la la land, who would give their right arms to have segregation back, who live in a bubble of bullshit, I hope they not only have higher premiums, but many just simply die off...the world, this country is soooooo sick of you!!
upload_2017-3-13_19-22-20.jpeg

As long as Americans fight single payer, Americans in comparison with the industrialized Western world will suffer subpar health care.

Considering Arizona Health Care premiums more than DOUBLED under Obozo's plan, I am very much looking forward to Trump's plan.

Premiums went up less under Obama than under Bush.

Premiums for seniors are expected to be 30% higher under Trumpcare, and that's just in the first year.

More as the spiral weakens.

This plan is DOA folks. We can close this thread now

Lindsey Graham: House Health Care Bill Is 'Mortally Wounded' | The Huffington Post

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) offered a grim outlook on the prospects of the House’s proposed legislation to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.

“It is mortally wounded, I don’t know if it’s died yet,” he told NBC’s “Today” Wednesday when asked whether the bill that House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) presented this month is “dead on arrival.”

That’s because the Senate won’t vote for the bill, known as the American Health Care Act, Graham explained. Both he and Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) refuse to vote for the bill, he said. Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) also publicly opposed it.

and furthermore:

Trump's media allies urge him to dump House Obamacare repeal plan

"Donald Trump staked out the high moral ground by calling for a feasible system of universal health care to replace Obamacare. He shouldn't retreat from that no matter how much the establishment GOP dislikes it," Christopher Ruddy, Trump's friend and CEO of right-leaning news site Newsmax, wrote on Tuesday.

Even Breitbart is telling him to cut and run

Right-wing site Breitbart, which often covers Trump positively, also fired a salvo this week, publishing audio from October in which Ryan said he would no longer defend Trump. In its report, Breitbart wrote that "the new audio file raises questions as to how loyal Ryan is to Trump politically — and is asking the new president to use precious political capital to push through legislation that seems arithmetically destined for congressional failure."

I am soooo loving the fact that old stanky white Trump supporters will be harmed most by this new Trumpcare deal. So far, I am loving the fuck out of Trump and his Carnage ends now speech.....I hope these tired old white mf's who live in la la land, who would give their right arms to have segregation back, who live in a bubble of bullshit, I hope they not only have higher premiums, but many just simply die off...the world, this country is soooooo sick of you!!View attachment 116649
You are exactly what is wrong with our country, uneducated misinformed child of hate. Your post is perfect. It is so perfect I'm going to repost it everywhere on the web that I can to show just how evil and hateful you snowflakes are. Thank you for lifting your skirt and showing the real heart of a liberal progressive racist punk ass bitch. Have a nice day...
and if you think it was only old folks that voted for Trump you haven't paid attention at all.

Trumpcare's Rx: Unwanted babies and no health insurance | Editorial

The Republican plan to end all federal funding for Planned Parenthood, baked into Trumpcare, would result in thousands of unwanted births.

That's a lesser-noticed but foreboding finding from the same Congressional Budget Office report that shows Trumpcare would cut federal spending on Medicaid by a whopping $880 billion over the next decade.

We all know how this goes. When women lose access to reliable contraception, they have more unplanned births, and the children they can't support end up needing Medicaid and other government services.

The same Medicaid that's being savagely cut. Millions of poor women will be kicked off health insurance under Trumpcare, and the President's budget also slashes many other programs that help support poor families.

He's forcing women to have unwanted children, then telling them they're on their own. But make no mistake: We'll be paying for this one way or another - in emergency room, welfare, prison and other costs.

Fuck you Trump and fuck his supporters! You are all a dangerous combination of crazy, stupid and heartlessly selfish.!!

I am soooo loving the fact that old stanky white Trump supporters will be harmed most by this new Trumpcare deal. So far, I am loving the fuck out of Trump and his Carnage ends now speech.....I hope these tired old white mf's who live in la la land, who would give their right arms to have segregation back, who live in a bubble of bullshit, I hope they not only have higher premiums, but many just simply die off...the world, this country is soooooo sick of you!!View attachment 116649
You are exactly what is wrong with our country, uneducated misinformed child of hate. Your post is perfect. It is so perfect I'm going to repost it everywhere on the web that I can to show just how evil and hateful you snowflakes are. Thank you for lifting your skirt and showing the real heart of a liberal progressive racist punk ass bitch. Have a nice day...
and if you think it was only old folks that voted for Trump you haven't paid attention at all.
Did you just spit up on yourself :ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

niger.gif

As long as Americans fight single payer, Americans in comparison with the industrialized Western world will suffer subpar health care.

A self-proclaimed "middle of the road republican" finally admits he's a communist.
communist.gif
You would not know a communist if one bit you on the dick; that's why you let them do it. Single payer is the true cost effective benefit analysis solution to the problem. You don't see the rest of the industrialized world trying to imitate our health system and insurance. Tom Horn, you need to grow up and think for yourself.

As long as Americans fight single payer, Americans in comparison with the industrialized Western world will suffer subpar health care
If you want "single payer" move to Canada. And "single payer" is everyone pays in business crunching economy collapsing taxes. The wait to see a doctor is a big deal as we learn everyday that time is a factor in life saving treatments. Many Canadians don't get the treatment they need in time to make a difference. Their ability in Canada to make new medical advancements and treatments is greatly hindered. You need to go and see for yourself like I have. If you get sick; this country is by far the best place on the planet to be. Always has and always will be as long as you idiots don't get back in power and fuck it up like you do with everything else.

Progressives want free stuff, they don't want to pay for anything even their own healthcare.

As long as Americans fight single payer, Americans in comparison with the industrialized Western world will suffer subpar health care
If you want "single payer" move to Canada. And "single payer" is everyone pays in business crunching economy collapsing taxes. The wait to see a doctor is a big deal as we learn everyday that time is a factor in life saving treatments. Many Canadians don't get the treatment they need in time to make a difference. Their ability in Canada to make new medical advancements and treatments is greatly hindered. You need to go and see for yourself like I have. If you get sick; this country is by far the best place on the planet to be. Always has and always will be as long as you idiots don't get back in power and fuck it up like you do with everything else.
Just one or two little problems Sparky . You have not shown that Canada's problems are due to single payer, and in fact other countries with single payer systems to not have the same problem.

Fortunately, there are means at hand to address the problems of wait times and appropriateness of care, means that are already being deployed successfully in Canada, such as the work of the Cardiac Care Network in Ontario or the Alberta Bone and Joint Institute -- or the Choosing Wisely Canada initiative of the Canadian Medical Association. But we need a broader uptake of such best practices across the country.

Best practices not only enhance healthcare efficiency, they result in substantial economic savings too -- a minimum of 15 per cent according to most analyses. So how do we get there?

Effective wait time management requires support from government leaders as well as cooperative administrative and clinical leadership. IS/IT infrastructure support to manage centralized wait lists is fundamental, as is a committed full-time staff monitoring wait times performance in jurisdictions, measuring performance against benchmarks and identifying "outliers" or patients who are experiencing untoward delays.

With these elements in place, a system can be created that includes the ability to track the key information of broad trends, as well as the means to identify individual problems. How to Reduce Wait Times in Canadian Health Care

Here is an interesting article about the concepts of freedom and liberty that conservatives like to blather about and how it is hypocritically applied to the health care debate:

Neil Buchanan: The phony "freedoms" Republicans promise | Opinion

It is hardly surprising that politicians are sometimes opportunistic rather than principled. We even expect to hear outright hypocrisy from the lips of our leaders, at least every now and then. Even if these things are not surprising in kind, however, hypocrisy can be of such an extreme degree that it retains the ability to shock.

Selected excerpts:

One category of Republican hypocrisy is certainly not new, but it takes many different forms and morphs over time. The conservative movement wraps itself in words like liberty and freedom to try to pretend that its opponents are in favor of oppression and enslavement

The most prominent current use of the freedom and liberty theme is, of course, in the Republicans’ yearslong effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act. Why do they hate that law so much? To hear them tell it, it is all because the government (and the federal government at that) told people that there were limits on the types of contracts that they could write

It evidently does not matter to Republicans that people will often engage in choices that they later regret. We are not allowed even to talk about such predictable mistakes, because that supposedly amounts to paternalism. Better to let people buy health insurance policies that are cheap but that do not cover preventive care, only to suffer the consequences later.

And even though everyone will end up needing medical care at some point, we are told that people must be allowed the freedom to be uninsured if they currently feel like being so.

Most importantly, this cramped notion of free choice conveniently ignores the fact that some parties to contracts are more powerful than others, which means that “agreement” to the terms of a contract is often a one-sided affair.

Freedom of choice, then, turns out to be a nice slogan that only applies in some situations for the benefit of some people. When millions of Americans lose their health insurance coverage and start to suffer the consequences, they will be enjoying their freedom not to have been given the ability to buy government-mandated insurance coverage. Liberty, indeed.[/QUOTE]

Someone tell Rambunctious that any modern western style industrialized is fighting to emulate American's health care system and insurace is fake news.

Forum List

Back