Trump Sends Putin A Message Loud And Clear

I am sure you cuck neo con clowns would love that. Course I would love seeing L.A.,NYC, and DC gone up in a mushroom cloud after Moscow sends nukes this way.

You just got flushed out into the open Pooty-bot.....it's one of my specialties on these boards....You might want to keep your head on a swivel....FSB has little tolerance for caught dumbasses.

I am sure you cuck neo con clowns would love that. Course I would love seeing L.A.,NYC, and DC gone up in a mushroom cloud after Moscow sends nukes this way.

You just got flushed out into the open Pooty-bot.....it's one of my specialties on these boards....You might want to keep your head on a swivel....FSB has little tolerance for caught dumbasses.
Ohhhhh! A neo con clown threatens me...I am shaking in my my boots!

The proven and often applied strategy by right wing politicians is simple:

When the approval ratings SUCK for your party....the very best thing to do is threaten a war.......just ask Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Ohhhhh! A neo con clown threatens me...I am shaking in my my boots!

"my my boots"....seems you are shaking eh? I didn't threaten you but the folks you work for won't like you outting yourself....I've notified the Admin here what you are.

I am sure you cuck neo con clowns would love that. Course I would love seeing L.A.,NYC, and DC gone up in a mushroom cloud after Moscow sends nukes this way
I vote for NYC, LA, San Francisco, and Chicago....ahhhh the nation would be better off........lol

DAMN BUT YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP!

What fucking message was sent by the Orange One you PUTZ? It was a NATO FIGHTER that approached the Russian plane NOT A US FIGHTER! You're as big a fucking liar as the Fat Phoney-in-Chief! The US does not command nor direct NATO assets IDIOT!

You sir or mam do not know what you are talking about. NATO works in accordance with our forces. A US Navy hawk eye flies with every NATO sortie. These planes are also used to carry out surveillance, including over ground targets and frequently perform C2BM (command and control, battle management) functions similar to an Air Traffic Controller given military command over other forces.
Fuck you asshole! The OP is an outright LIE and your dissembling don't change a thing, shit for brains!

Fuck you asshole! The OP is an outright LIE and your dissembling don't change a thing, shit for brains!
Oh come on now...don't lose your cookies. just because I showed you to be a know nothing loud mouth prick does not mean you have to go away angry....just go away.:badgrin:

sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

Forum List

Back