Trump Sending Thousands Of Troops To.....Saudi Arabia??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
U.S. to deploy large number of forces to Saudi Arabia

"The United States is deploying thousands of additional U.S. forces to Saudi Arabia in the aftermath of the Iran's attack on Saudi oil facilities in September, the Pentagon announced on Friday."

You can't be gung ho about taking troops out of northern Syria in protection of Kurds (people) while also being gung ho about sending thousands of troops to Saudi Arabia in protection of oil.....However, I am sure your worship of Trump or hatred of Trump will have you finding a way to justify whatever position you take, no matter if it is totally opposed to what you claim you stood for five minutes ago..

I was in favor of removing troops from Syria and I am AGAINST sending troops to Saudi Arabia -- anyone who is CONSISTENT about NOT wanting further involvement in the Middle East would have this position...

U.S. to deploy large number of forces to Saudi Arabia

"The United States is deploying thousands of additional U.S. forces to Saudi Arabia in the aftermath of the Iran's attack on Saudi oil facilities in September, the Pentagon announced on Friday."

You can't be gung ho about taking troops out of northern Syria in protection of Kurds (people) while also being gung ho about sending thousands of troops to Saudi Arabia in protection of oil.....However, I am sure your worship of Trump or hatred of Trump will have you finding a way to justify whatever position you take, no matter if it is totally opposed to what you claim you stood for five minutes ago..

I was in favor of removing troops from Syria and I am AGAINST sending troops to Saudi Arabia -- anyone who is CONSISTENT about NOT wanting further involvement in the Middle East would have this position...
Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III

Forum List

Back